CHAPTER IS OUT
WOOOHOO I BOUGHT IT
WOOOHOO I BOUGHT IT
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DAMNIT!! WHY DID I HAVE TO BE AT SCHOOL RIGHT NOW!?!?!
Rejoice.
And the Auric Cells Rip-Off continues. All awesome survivors outfits are Auric Cells only while almost all Killer outfits are purchasable with shards. It's a joke. Talk about ruining the excitement because it even gets going.
I am so sorry to hear about the console players:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ6K3m9TsPs
I love how they didnt release kates cosmetic....smh
I bought it on ps4 just had to keep refreshing the store.

That's true. Europe got it a few days before NA and NA got it 3 weeks before Asia did for the last chapter. I really hope it isn't that way again and Xbox is updated in a few hours.
Somebody pray for me. ❤️ But I'm happy shes here. Love her design!