Deadly deceit challenge in TOME is bugged when using blight
Well, the title says it all. If I play a blight match, get 8K points in the deviousness category, I only earn like 800 points for the challenge.
Well, the title says it all. If I play a blight match, get 8K points in the deviousness category, I only earn like 800 points for the challenge.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is a known issue. Head over the Bug reports section of the forum and upvote the relevant post to ensure the devs know just how widespread it is, adding extra details if they're not there already (for example, if a certain killer isn't listed as bugged/not bugged, add that).
See:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/199503/deadly-deceit-challenge-bugged
Thank you.