If you could buff any perk what would it be

Mine would be sprint burst since the exhaustion isn't worth the 8 seconds of sprint you get especially if a spirit

Or Oni is faster than you as well as leigon in some cases

Comments

  • Autodidact - Remove the initial healing penalty and reduce each stack bonus to +10%. The initial penalty really kicks my ass

  • Diversion. Just because I want to live in the timeline where Pebble is the best meta perk.

  • Solidarity. If it was 100% at max tier instead of 50% I think I could see it being a potential meta perk.

    If 100 is too much for some reason, I'd settle for 70%

  • Surge.

    Remove the M1 Requirement, Remove the 32 Meter requirement, reduce the cooldown by 10 seconds.

    Add "the closest 3 Generators of the downed Survivor with progress on them regress by 8% and continue regressing"

    You now have opposite Pop.

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    Solidarity. If it was 100% at max tier instead of 50% I think I could see it being a potential meta perk.

    If 100 is too much for some reason, I'd settle for 70%

    I think 100% is definility too much, escpecially since it would completely kill every other heal perk. But 50% is way too bad either.

    Maybe they even should add another side effect

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1702915#Comment_1702915

    I think 100% is definility too much, escpecially since it would completely kill every other heal perk. But 50% is way too bad either.

    Maybe they even should add another side effect

    Maybe it should give you a healing boost while healing someone else while you're injured too. That'd be great

  • Buckle Up.

    Upon picking another survivor up from the dying state, give them a 1997 Toyota Camry for 10/15/20 seconds or until they crash, allowing them to move at triple speed and stun the killer by crashing into them.

  • Second Wind, they should really Should really change the time to when you heal to 12-19 seconds rather than 30 seconds.

  • Probably Aftercare. Still a very underrated perk but needs a few buffs. Very good in solo but I think Kindred get the jobs done a lot better. I would make it so you don’t loose your teammates aura when getting hooked and add a slight healing speed for each survivors aura (+10 healing speed per survivor)

  • @pwncxkes said:

    Second Wind, they should really Should really change the time to when you heal to 12-19 seconds rather than 30 seconds.

    If I'm being honest all of Steve's perks need a buff. They are not too good.