I will camp if survivor does this

20201023215418_1.jpg

If you go under the hook, where I can't pick you up, I promise this game will be Camp by Daylight.

I won't leave till you nicely come to me, so I can hook you, and other player can still play.

Is it wrong? I don't care. I can play dirty too

Comments

  • No it’s not wrong it’s punishing a dumb decision and a stupid exploit

  • This still isn't fixed?

  • You mean camp till daylight

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    This still isn't fixed?

    It was for sometime fixed, but I noticed to see this exploit again

  • But, but, but the survivors handbook for killers it clearly states you shouldn't.

  • not only it's not wrong, it's actually pretty convenient, especially with an instadown killer.

  • I do this to prove a point when I play killer. You crawl under the hook? Watch your teammate die for your stupidity.

  • @Hamburgerlar said:

    But, but, but the survivors handbook for killers it clearly states you shouldn't.

    There are no rules when you play one man edgy gang

  • But the survivors wrote the handbook The killers have to follow the rules that they've set. Proper etiquette and whatnot.

  • I do this myself. If they're dumb enough to go for an unsafe hook the moment I turn my back, then think I won't stick around when they crawl under the hook, well, that's two for the price of one right there.

  • To me its more like an excuse to camp than anything else lol

  • @Venzhas said:

    To me its more like an excuse to camp than anything else lol

    I mean it's a smart play, you have two survivors in one place . one on hook and one slugged. which means if another person comes for the save then there is only one person workin on a gen (major pressure ).

  • It is a rather bad tactic to do, as a Survivor, because you now let the Killer guard two Survivors for the price of one. If he picked you up, chances are someone would use that opportunity to get the first one off the hook and increase your odds of then getting saved in turn. Staying under the hook give the Killer incentive to sit there and wait for the sac, and then get you. They might even get some other Survivor desperate to break this stalemate knowing the damage it will do to those wanting to escape the match.

  • @Predator3174PL said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/E0JO9889J4D3/20201023215418-1.jpg

    If you go under the hook, where I can't pick you up, I promise this game will be Camp by Daylight.

    I won't leave till you nicely come to me, so I can hook you, and other player can still play.

    Is it wrong? I don't care. I can play dirty too

    If a survivor wants to give you a 2:1 through an exploit, that's not camping, that's taking advantage of their stupidity.


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Same thing if a survivor tries to bait locker DS right next to a hooked teamate. Why would I leave in that situation?

    This is especially fun when you're playing trapper lol. Trap the locker and they can't leave it without going down