PTB ending when?
I don’t think we know when it ends, I have not heard anything from the devs. Anyone have an idea?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They said the ptb keep on only one week, i guess tuesday will end it. Then update
Wait, so does this mean everything will go live when PTB ends? Any official date given?
@SilentBread Disclaimer - take this with less than a grain of salt
Apparently the move to main happens on June 16th
I agreed, hope so they fix these bugs before the definitive 2.0.0
June 14th is the second anniversary. I'd assume they'd drop the patch on or right before then.
probably with an anniversary event too.