I am probably going to get lynched for saying this but
Damn these halloween skins look so sick my favorites ones are the blight's and feng's outfit
rest aside i am still disappointed by this event and feel a little bad about buying those 2 new skins but i only did it to support the design team ๐ณ
Comments
To the gallows you go heretic
I feel you I bought the 3 killer skins even though I know I shouldnโt have
I wanted feilx but I wont buy it because this event not event.
I'm not leaving that Legion skin. It's absolutly marvelous.
Blasphemy! Blasphemy I declare!
no wait i can explain !๐ค๐ซ
You can totally say that, the Art-Team is amazing. And the Art-Team designed the Cosmetics, but is not responsible for the nature of the event.
You're a cool guy.
This isn't a court, this is an execution
My favourite is Legion and Yui! Hopefully neither of us gets lynched! ๐
Welp you are his/her associate so you go to the gallows too. Unlucky
Blighted Demo would be too sad..I think those chemicals would keep her from laying the eggs that she loves...๐ฑ
Hey you bought myers you know what that means chopping block time.
I shall do it with a sword doe as a gesture of good will.
Iโve been rocking this cosmetic since it hit the store...
Itโs now my favourite Felix cosmetic and one of my favourites in the entire game. I love the blight stuff.
Nah, the skins look really cool
Nah I'd prefer to die in battle thank you
dont worry we wont lynch you if the devs give us the skins like they implied they might do.