The legion reminds me of Jeff the killer

Is it just me or do more people kinda see how they look alike

Comments

  • Not really the concept of the smiley for a killer is such a ubiquitous thing that it's practically cliche.

    It was a rundown cliché when Jeff the Killer did it.

    From killer clowns to the Joker to Jeff the Killer to Legion. Whether it be painted on or a mask or what have you it's a play out thing.

    It's like saying the Hidden Blade the concept belonged to Assassin's Creed even though it's been done so many times before Assassin's Creed was even a thing

  • @Volfawott said:

    Not really the concept of the smiley for a killer is such a ubiquitous thing that it's practically cliche.

    It was a rundown cliché when Jeff the Killer did it.

    From killer clowns to the Joker to Jeff the Killer to Legion. Whether it be painted on or a mask or what have you it's a play out thing.

    It's like saying the Hidden Blade the concept belonged to Assassin's Creed even though it's been done so many times before Assassin's Creed was even a thing

    I think Smiley face in a killer/slasher movie originated with the original The Howling. 👻

  • Nah I definitely see it. Perhaps they could make a Jeff skin for april fools day lmao.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    Nah I definitely see it. Perhaps they could make a Jeff skin for april fools day lmao.

    I could see it happening. Plus I like your name I agree

  • no Jeff is the survivor 😋