How Can I Sign Up to be a Mod?
Obviously you guys need more people from different timezones to help delete the spam threads. Is there any way for us fog travelers who wants to support the forums to sign up for? Didn't @not_Queen mention that there are gonna be more mods? I don't really want to be a Mod but if you really do need someone to help, I would be happy to sign up to support our loving community! I know a few others such a @Tuslan and maybe @powerbats who would make a great mood! 
There should be a type of Mod called "Recruit", these people can flag spam threads for Mods to see in the report inbox for verification. While the thread is flagged, it will be taken down until a Mod can confirm it's spam and permanently delete it.
Any information would be very helpful!
There should be a type of Mod called "Recruit", these people can flag spam threads for Mods to see in the report inbox for verification. While the thread is flagged, it will be taken down until a Mod can confirm it's spam and permanently delete it.
Any information would be very helpful!
Comments
Oh, I don't mind if mods chime in with their opinions.
I assumed it was allowed considering we have mods now that are doing it.
But Visionmaker raised a pretty good point. It's probably best if the mods stayed out of the conversation.
That way you don't open a can of worms.
A mod's opinion will influence more than any other opinion just because comes from a mod, that's why should be focused only on moderating.
Welp.....lol
Just admit it, you only want to make me a mod to silence me
Just kidding
Hell no, i'd lose 1/4 of my daily dose of fun
If u become a mod just create another account. Not saying it's you obviously, something like @Definitely_not_Tsulan or so
I could go by the name of @not_tsulan or @tzulan or well... @definitely_not_Tsulan
That’s HAWT!
Yeah being a mod would cut down on my sarcastic quotient dramatically, I might go into withdrawal and ask @Jack11803 for counseling.and to fill in for me. 😁
Yeah, same here. I’m WAY to flippant to be a mod.
I don’t feel threatened by this, “radiation”. Am I the radiation!?
I live next to a nuclear powerplant. I don´t need lights to pee in the dark. I can handle that!
You could go by @powerlessbats, @batpower or @definitely_not_powerbats
Flippant to the end huh, well I expected that. This bad joke o meter will measure the corniness of your one liners. When the rating hand gets to zero.
I've so wanted to use that forever and I can't find the darn video clip for it. But I know you'll get the reference.
Those are good suggestions and I'm wondering how much laughter we're giving the mods/devs for free? We should be getting free auric cells for the free entertainment value here. 😎
I have no care for the Rocket Science Bastion, for I feel my need to express myself far outweighs literally anything else
My resume: CUZ IM PS4 DBD MOD #########!
I would sell all those aurics on the black market, and crush the DbD skins economy.
I'm here to spread chaos.