Disconnecting and Hatch

When there are two survivors and one of them it shouln'd open the hatch, but instead, it should trigger the end game collapse.

I think it is unfair as a killer when someone DC and the other one can freely escape

Comments

  • @HommeBizarre said:

    When there are two survivors and one of them it shouln'd open the hatch, but instead, it should trigger the end game collapse.

    I think it is unfair as a killer when someone DC and the other one can freely escape

    So then you have the situation where a survivor doesn't wanna finish the match and dcs which cucks their teammate

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/199933/disconnecting-and-hatch

    So then you have the situation where a survivor doesn't wanna finish the match and dcs which cucks their teammate

    If you start a game you finish it.

  • In that situation where you have 2 remaining survivors and one is downed, DC'ing means you lose all your points for that match plus the penalty just to give the last remaining survivor a chance at escape points? Not a good trade off imo. It's just another toxic move by salty survivors. Personally i see that as a slap in the face to the killer b/c it hurts the killer emblems. Killers have a much harder time ranking up than survivors already and salty survivors DC'ing prevent killer pips. I play survivor more than killer. As survivor if i'm one of the last two I play it out. If i get hooked and the final gen isn't done, I will let go in that situation. But I'd never DC.

  • @The_C12H15NO2 said:

    In that situation where you have 2 remaining survivors and one is downed, DC'ing means you lose all your points for that match plus the penalty just to give the last remaining survivor a chance at escape points? Not a good trade off imo. It's just another toxic move by salty survivors. Personally i see that as a slap in the face to the killer b/c it hurts the killer emblems. Killers have a much harder time ranking up than survivors already and salty survivors DC'ing prevent killer pips. I play survivor more than killer. As survivor if i'm one of the last two I play it out. If i get hooked and the final gen isn't done, I will let go in that situation. But I'd never DC.

    That is why I say it should trigger the EGC instead of opening the hatch