Glitch or supposed to happen

Is sabotuer not supposed to work on blighted hooks or did they add that on purpose?

Comments

  • Sounds like a bug.

  • @sudintlink said:

    Is sabotuer not supposed to work on blighted hooks or did they add that on purpose?

    Not supposed to work cause that's cruel to deny them their celebration points.

  • Sounds about right. Apparently saboing event hooks is toxic and to prevent that they stopped event hooks from being sabo'd in previous years.

    Doesnt matter that it effects general gameplay...

  • I literally just got Yui today finally so I could run a sabo build WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN

  • @sudintlink said:

    I literally just got Yui today finally so I could run a sabo build WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN

    Well if you have games like mine. No one brings flowers and as killer the event hook usually ends up in a spot nowhere near anything so you have to go out of your way to use it.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Sounds about right. Apparently saboing event hooks is toxic and to prevent that they stopped event hooks from being sabo'd in previous years.

    Doesnt matter that it effects general gameplay...

    Its a limited time event with many things that affect gameplay, including offerings and addons.

    The only problem here is that the survivor addon is not limited to this event only, so enjoy getting survivors with extra speed for the next 6 months.