Really, tome challenges bugged?
Played a round as Bubba and got 8000 devious points toward Deadly Deceit but after two maxed out devious matches as hag it's only gone up by 922 points... Really?
Played a round as Bubba and got 8000 devious points toward Deadly Deceit but after two maxed out devious matches as hag it's only gone up by 922 points... Really?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can complete it as legion, that's how I did it. I have heard nurse works too. Doctor and Wraith did not work for me.
Good to know, I'm trying to grind Nurse's achievement anyway so I'll play as her until it's done I guess.
Clown works, as well. Except when someone used a BP offering (I think one of the gateau offerings), then it glitched and only gave me like 16 points towards the challenge.
I wonder if it is the offerings that are causing it as I was using the 104% cakes I had left over on my games as wraith and doctor.
As Hag it only credited me 461 out of the 8000 I made. Which is sad cause she's my main
I didn't use any on my Hag games.
Maybe not then lol
@MandyTalk can you please close this thread as well, I just saw your post directing to the bug report on another closed topic of the same thing.