What a pro-survivor game

So in this patch:

  • Killer's halloween add-on will expire after event ends, but SURVIVORS ONES WON'T


Out of all the meta perks/stuff:

  • you nerfed PH's power in PTB, further nerfing it in live version
  • nerfing Pop goes the weasel
  • BUT NO NERF on any meta survivors perk (OoO, BT, DS etc)


Only nerfing the killer's meta but not survivors, what a surprise that shocked nobody.

You can really tell the dev's opinions from these small things.


What excuses you gonna give us this time?

I'm waiting.

Comments

  • As for the event "bias": The anniversary event required killers to enter a match, grab a crown and done. Survivors had to get a crown, glow for the rest of the match, and escape. Where was your "bias" claims then?

    As for "meta perks": PHs zoning was an issue. I have no comments on the changes so far as I Want to get a few more games with him before judging but its not THAT bad.

    Pop "nerf" wasnt really a nerf. It went halfway between the OG Pop and the modified one. I see no changes and cant imagine a scenario where a killer NEEDS those 15 seconds.

    Cant really change meta survivor perks as they are bandaid fixes to bad game mechanics... Though I will give you OoO...

  • Don't forget Discordance got nerfed too.

  • Survivors die 88% of the time.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    As for the event "bias": The anniversary event required killers to enter a match, grab a crown and done. Survivors had to get a crown, glow for the rest of the match, and escape. Where was your "bias" claims then?

    As for "meta perks": PHs zoning was an issue. I have no comments on the changes so far as I Want to get a few more games with him before judging but its not THAT bad.

    Pop "nerf" wasnt really a nerf. It went halfway between the OG Pop and the modified one. I see no changes and cant imagine a scenario where a killer NEEDS those 15 seconds.

    Cant really change meta survivor perks as they are bandaid fixes to bad game mechanics... Though I will give you OoO...

    " The anniversary event" when we talking about Halloween, OUT OF TOPIC MAN.

    and btw the anniversary thing was cosmetics, and its no where near difficult to get them as survivors,

    halloween add-ons HAS EFFECTS, med-kit ones give you movement speed in case you forgot.


    "PHs zoning was an issue" there's a lot of things that the survivor has has issue too, OoO was from 2016 Halloween, 4 years now,

    which is why I said it's pro-survivor. If they're not, OoO should be changed a decade ago.


    "Pop wasn't a nerf" excuse me what?


    Keep defending for BHVR, sure.

  • Should just play survivor. I want to play killer but survivors bully me. So I just play mostly survivor.


    I don't want killer dailys either. But I always get it, all the dam time.

  • This really couldn't have gone on any of the other literal hundreds of threads about this topic could it?

  • @Iceyrawr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1696365#Comment_1696365

    " The anniversary event" when we talking about Halloween, OUT OF TOPIC MAN.

    and btw the anniversary thing was cosmetics, and its no where near difficult to get them as survivors,

    halloween add-ons HAS EFFECTS, med-kit ones give you movement speed in case you forgot.

    "PHs zoning was an issue" there's a lot of things that the survivor has has issue too, OoO was from 2016 Halloween, 4 years now,

    which is why I said it's pro-survivor. If they're not, OoO should be changed a decade ago.

    "Pop wasn't a nerf" excuse me what?

    Keep defending for BHVR, sure.

    "OoO was from 2016 Halloween, 4 years now" OUT OF TOPIC MAN.

    See how that works?

    I'm not "defending BHVR" - in fact, I'm pretty critical of most of their choices. But objectively you have to admit that they've done A LOT to balance the game and shorten the gap between survivors and killers since the game first released. Is the balancing perfect? Hell no - they have a lot of work left to do. But to blindly yell they're biased to this or that, ignoring everything that doesnt support your side, is just ignorant of the facts.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Survivors die 88% of the time.

    And nurse is the weakest killer according to stats, so she needs a massive buff.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    As for the event "bias": The anniversary event required killers to enter a match, grab a crown and done. Survivors had to get a crown, glow for the rest of the match, and escape. Where was your "bias" claims then?

    As for "meta perks": PHs zoning was an issue. I have no comments on the changes so far as I Want to get a few more games with him before judging but its not THAT bad.

    Pop "nerf" wasnt really a nerf. It went halfway between the OG Pop and the modified one. I see no changes and cant imagine a scenario where a killer NEEDS those 15 seconds.

    Cant really change meta survivor perks as they are bandaid fixes to bad game mechanics... Though I will give you OoO...

    Devs required Survivors to escape because Survivors are known to dc from a match at the drop of a hat. If they allowed the Survivors to acquire the cosmetic in their inventory the moment they got it in-game, many would have dc’d just to move on and collect it in their alts. Therefore, it had nothing to do with bias on the Devs part and everything to do with the entitlement that many Survivors have.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1696365#Comment_1696365

    Devs required Survivors to escape because Survivors are known to dc from a match at the drop of a hat. If they allowed the Survivors to acquire the cosmetic in their inventory the moment they got it in-game, many would have dc’d just to move on and collect it in their alts. Therefore, it had nothing to do with bias on the Devs part and everything to do with the entitlement that many Survivors have.

    Wouldn't the DC penalties block u from keeping any items?

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    As for the event "bias": The anniversary event required killers to enter a match, grab a crown and done. Survivors had to get a crown, glow for the rest of the match, and escape. Where was your "bias" claims then?

    As for "meta perks": PHs zoning was an issue. I have no comments on the changes so far as I Want to get a few more games with him before judging but its not THAT bad.

    Pop "nerf" wasnt really a nerf. It went halfway between the OG Pop and the modified one. I see no changes and cant imagine a scenario where a killer NEEDS those 15 seconds.

    Cant really change meta survivor perks as they are bandaid fixes to bad game mechanics... Though I will give you OoO...

    The event was a cosmetics change, literally has nothing to do with balance

  • of course this game is heavily survivor biased. The devs balance the game around ranks 15-10, where most of the playerbase is. This is also where killers are usually much stronger than survivors because survivors don't know about looping or proper pathing. Hexy's tournament showed how strong survivors are. It's an objective fact, and anyone telling you otherwise is telling you that the sky is green.