Lets all take a moment to chill and...
You have been visited by Hug me Blight
Many Bloodpoints and 4Ks will come to you but only if you post "gimme a hug, blight!"
You have been visited by Hug me Blight
Many Bloodpoints and 4Ks will come to you but only if you post "gimme a hug, blight!"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Inject me, Daddy! 👻
“Fill me” with love.
Social distancing, Blight!
Run into a tree, then sprint into my open arms🧟♀️
NO MEANS NO BLIGHT!
I don't want to be consoled blight! I have a right to my feeling!
Yay, give me one of your "vaccines" please.
I'll chill when bhvr starts making ps4 not horrible.
Bad vibes detected
No, they're sad vibes.
Looks like a ghost from Silent Hill: The Room, if it was remade by Disney.