Event Charm Codes

Because I hate this decision and how it hurts people that play the game I'm gonna list the codes I have gotten so far. I will update/edit this with new codes as I get them.

"Sweetdreams" - Candy Bucket Charm

"Eternalblight" - Pumpkin Charm


Enjoy! And play the game you paid for - dont feel forced to watch others play the game! <3

Comments

  • Thanks Willo, I got them both!

  • @ABannedCat said:

    Thanks Willo, I got them both!

    Happy to help the community! FOMO is real and I hate it...

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Because I hate this decision and how it hurts people that play the game I'm gonna list the codes I have gotten so far. I will update/edit this with new codes as I get them.

    "Sweetdreams" - Candy Bucket Charm

    "Eternalblight" - Pumpkin Charm

    Enjoy! And play the game you paid for - dont feel forced to watch others play the game! <3

    Nice of you. Thank you. Shame this is even a thing considering the way the devs have gone back and forth with exclusivety.

    First they're fine, than not unless its legacy (im fine with early adopters getting a 'thank you', myself). Than its fine again (Timed Rift and these charms).

    Have some consistency guys.