Event hooks 🎃

When I get snatched up I dont wiggle so Killers can take me to an event hook....

...but they never do! Gawd why???

Comments

  • @Buttercake said:

    When I get snatched up I dont wiggle so Killers can take me to an event hook....

    ...but they never do! Gawd why???

    You can always just run the direction of an Event Hook... so that IF you go down you are right next to it?

  • I don't need your dang pitty i will earn my pumpkin hook like a real man

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/199558/event-hooks

    You can always just run the direction of an Event Hook... so that IF you go down you are right next to it?

    well, I honesty try to get away and hope not to get caught. So Im not looking for hooks. But if Im caught feel free to blight me up. 🎃

  • If I understood it correctly, you only get extra points for event gens/hooks if you threw the offering. Atleast for me those offerings are not really that common in the bloodweb, so your Killers might not care for the event hooks because they don't have offerings.

  • @SunaIIanu said:

    If I understood it correctly, you only get extra points for event gens/hooks if you threw the offering. Atleast for me those offerings are not really that common in the bloodweb, so your Killers might not care for the event hooks because they don't have offerings.

    what? Thats dumb. Why cant we all share....

  • @SunaIIanu said:

    If I understood it correctly, you only get extra points for event gens/hooks if you threw the offering. Atleast for me those offerings are not really that common in the bloodweb, so your Killers might not care for the event hooks because they don't have offerings.

    I just hooked a survivor on an event hook and didn’t use an offering, and I got some bp for it.

  • this nice of you.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1694985#Comment_1694985

    I just hooked a survivor on an event hook and didn’t use an offering, and I got some bp for it.

    Then I remembered it wrongly and the offering increases the bonus, thank you for lettinh me know.

    Do you remember the amount of Bloodpoints you got? Is it worth it using the hooks?

    I just played survivor, and got 3. 000 for doing a blighted gen with a pustula offering.