Console Gameplay Quality getting excessively worse.
Alright so the state of DBD on console is absolutely atrocious at the moment, this is coming from a PS4 player. The amount of frames that I get in games is legitimately between 10-15 and that just baffles me. While I understand that consoles wont be as smooth as PC's this is terrible to have to deal with and it feels like every update to the game makes performance even worse. I makes me wonder are these updates even tested for console release or if they work fine on pc and then that's all that matters. I expected the graphic updates to improve console quality at least by a little bit but that's just wishful thinking. Its truly sad because a multitude of free games preform way better than DBD and it really kills the experience. I'm not demanding that I get 60 frames every game with no hitches but what's there now is a terrible excuse for a product and needs to be addressed.
Comments
Much of the issues console have boils down to BHVR not caring for consoles to begin with. They pushed their unoptimized, bugridden game unto consoles because they saw a chance to increase their revenue. That's it.
Yeah its literally unplayable and making me question if I should continue to even play or care about dbd on console anymore.
I’m currently on a PS4 pro and the frame lag is unplayable. Second hook state creates a frame dip and I can’t struggle and die. Gamebreaking. I care very deeply for the continued success of this franchise but if I can’t enjoy the time I spend playing it, there is no point in supporting.
Please - Please - Please - PLEASE
OPTIMIZE FOR CONSOLE
-Bowl