Got a question about the serum
I am curious and I probably suspect others to be curious about this as well.
Why did you guys stop using Serum for the separate currency on cosmetics?
Tagged:
Trusted
I am curious and I probably suspect others to be curious about this as well.
Why did you guys stop using Serum for the separate currency on cosmetics?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because greed, thats it pay money for "event" cosmetics
The honest answer is money.
Careful bruh too spicy and you might lose that "trusted" status lmao
I mean what other reason is there? lol
"There was a bug we can't" would be a lie and even then you can gift people shards or updated the Archives to give serum but nope, they are strictly for purchase.
Oh I know bro I'm just talking about their tendency to be unreceptive to criticism.
They can't come with the bulls**t answer that because of Ghost Face they can't do it.
YES, you can, you just have to activate the button to buy with Serum on all Blights except for GF
That's why.
well, do you think their hard work on ps4 optimisation comes free? I gladly play, at least now the game runs as smooth as white sharks' teeth!
Exactly. No other answer is possible.
I am really disappointed. Like, I was already disappointed because of last years event which I would not really call an "Event". But this year, it is even worse. That 4 out of 6 Skins are available via Shards does not make up for that, not even close. It takes way too long to get the 43k Shards for the two "free Outfits":
The only Outfit that would have been interesting for me would be Feng or Felix. I will get the Feng-Outfit with Shards, but I will never, ever spend a single Auric Cell on the Felix-Outfit.
pure greed that about it other games for they event giving thing away we have to pay.