New Storehouse Map

You actually turned this building into a infinite again. Are you serious right now? You can't even keep chase to entity block the window anymore, that is how SAFE you made this tile. Doesn't even matter if you break the breakable wall, you can't even keep chase to block the window anymore, wow team, I try not to bash and harp in my posts but this is stupid. No tile should be so safe you can't even have the ENTITY BLOCKER TRIGGER.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • omg dude there are no pallets inside anymore, so just break the wall and the loop is unsafe af

  • @FFabeq said:

    omg dude there are no pallets inside anymore, so just break the wall and the loop is unsafe af

    Do you not know what a god window is? That tile has THREE OF THEM that can be chained together. I don't mean to sound rude but I feel like you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

  • I don't use infinite in the manor where it just takes a stupidly long time to catch them, I mean you quite literally can NEVER catch them because the window will never be blocked and you will never get bloodlust because it takes that long to catch up, the survivor is FASTER than you at that loop.

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1693776#Comment_1693776

    Do you not know what a god window is? That tile has THREE OF THEM that can be chained together. I don't mean to sound rude but I feel like you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

    It doesn't have 3 windows? and one window is next to opening so it only has one mediocre window with no pallets nearby, look at this from both side perspective??!?

  • Break the wall and you will be fine. Honestly, this is one of the worst changes, it takes the Killer like 2 seconds to break the Wall and afterwards, the Building has nothing. But before there is an Infite so that the Killer is forced to break the Wall.

  • @FFabeq said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1693792#Comment_1693792

    It doesn't have 3 windows? and one window is next to opening so it only has one mediocre window with no pallets nearby, look at this from both side perspective??!?

    Bruh, please find a different thread to post, you clearly have no flippin idea what you are talking about and it is embarrassing.

  • I think the map looks pretty good tho!

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    You actually turned this building into a infinite again. Are you serious right now? You can't even keep chase to entity block the window anymore, that is how SAFE you made this tile. Doesn't even matter if you break the breakable wall, you can't even keep chase to block the window anymore, wow team, I try not to bash and harp in my posts but this is stupid. No tile should be so safe you can't even have the ENTITY BLOCKER TRIGGER.

    There are no pallets inside anymore, and once the breakable door is gone, the infinite is gone and it's back to the way it was before the patch...but with no pallets right next to it...


    Don't get me wrong, the breakable wall and removal of those pallets were both incredibly stupid decisions.

  • I don't understand why people posting in this who are disagreeing with me are making things up. I never said the WINDOW was a infinite, I said the TILE was an infinite. The god window by itself is an annoyance, it's the chaining of the THREE god windows that makes it an infinite. Please read the entire thing before you post argument. The TILE is the problem, not the single god window that they adding a pointless breakable wall next to.

  • A screenshot(s) would be awesome.

  • @Boss said:

    A screenshot(s) would be awesome.

    he is lying, there are no 3 windows in that building