What time does the Halloween event start today?

Comments

  • Two weeks ago once I finish blacking out with this bottle of jack and and wake up dirty and alone behind a strange place wondering what i've been doing with my life.

    A more direct answer would be later-ish.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    Two weeks ago once I finish blacking out with this bottle of jack and and wake up dirty and alone behind a strange place wondering what i've been doing with my life.

    A more direct answer would be later-ish.

    You should be a country singer

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    Two weeks ago once I finish blacking out with this bottle of jack and and wake up dirty and alone behind a strange place wondering what i've been doing with my life.

    A more direct answer would be later-ish.

    but we werent alone tho

  • I would think 11 am EST so whatever time that is for you is most likely correct.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    Two weeks ago once I finish blacking out with this bottle of jack and and wake up dirty and alone behind a strange place wondering what i've been doing with my life.

    A more direct answer would be later-ish.

    Wth.

  • Might be delayed, game is unplayable atm

  • probably 11AM est