All my DLC are missing!
Since the new update, I open the game on Geforce Now just to see that all my DLC is missing, except for decend to beyond. Idk if is a steam bug, (I bought all my dlc in the steam platform). When I click "Manage my dead by daylight dlc" it only shows decend to beyond. But if I go to the steam dlc store, all dlc appears in "my library".
someone else got this bug too? I'm scared to play a match, I don't wanna lose all my progression :C
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Can you verify your game files please to see if this restores the missing DLC.
Thank you
Hello everyone! I am having the same problem! I noticed that only the DLCs I bought through Steam are not accessible, the ones I bought through Iridescent Fragments are still there! Could you please fix this as soon as possible as the Halloween Event is coming up. I also opened a ticket on the help desk but they just answered once and they still can't manage this problem!
This was an issue with one of the last patches. I wish I remembered the fix but Peanits put it as a banner on the forum during that time as it was a universal fix.
GeForce stopped supporting DLCs. This issue is not related to the latest patch or dbd in general; the dates just randomly coincided.
But Triple people who play the game by Steam on PC had the same problem!
Iirc everyone who was complaining about this issue today, both on steam forums and here, was using geforce.
On a bright side, geforce staff is apparently working on a fix - https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1692572#Comment_1692572
Hello, I.T. Did you try turning it off and on again?