Vial Currency like last year? (Halloween event)

Will we get and earn Vials as a currency to purchase Halloween event skins like the last years?

Comments

  • They cost shards for something. So no, no currency

  • There has been a form of currency for all of the past Halloween events, so I imagine you can expect one this year as well.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    There has been a form of currency for all of the past Halloween events, so I imagine you can expect one this year as well.

    but this time u can purchase with shards. Something which wasnt possible previously if irc

  • i'm not sure about the cosmetics being purchasable with shards last year, but I do remember they were purchasable before the event beginning. So I also imagine we are going to have some kind of event currency to purchase them this year too.

  • They haven't confirmed or denied whether we will be able to earn serum to buy cosmetics this year.

    We'll find out tomorrow.

    But many including myself think that we won't actually be able to earn free cosmetics this year.