BADHAM SHACK: YOU CAN WALK THROUGH THE WALL

Platform: Every platform

Issue: You can walk through the wall of the Badham shack (the one where the "closed window" is)

Steps to reproduce: Just walk through the wall

How often does this occur: Everytime someone goes through that (intentionally running or reeled by Slinger harpoon)

Link of the clip: https://we.tl/t-iG8pfgFI40

Tagged: AcknowledgedMod

Comments

  • I can't access the link on We Transfer I'm afraid - do you have a youtube link or another link in which I can check this - thank you.

  • what ? you have a blight addons on the deathslinger

  • @Waveuh said:

    what ? you have a blight addons on the deathslinger

    it's still a bug that should not happen.

  • @Mandy said:

    I can't access the link on We Transfer I'm afraid - do you have a youtube link or another link in which I can check this - thank you.

    I can confirm, on all badham maps, at the shack the opposite of the window, (the blocked one) u can walk into it to outside.

  • @Waveuh said:

    what ? you have a blight addons on the deathslinger

    Off-topic, but the explanation is: KYF mode, both Halloween add-ons are already on, we were curious to test these ^^

    @Mandy said:

    I can't access the link on We Transfer I'm afraid - do you have a youtube link or another link in which I can check this - thank you.

    Sure, here it is:


    https://youtu.be/OnIKzKS_f-U


  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ebqbEYATAk

    Additional video, the window seems to be considered solid for projectiles, as the clown bottles break when they hit the window, but you can walk through it.

    The map was "Badham Preschool III" - I don't know if this happens on all variants of the map or only on this one.

  • @Madjura said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ebqbEYATAk

    Additional video, the window seems to be considered solid for projectiles, as the clown bottles break when they hit the window, but you can walk through it.

    The map was "Badham Preschool III" - I don't know if this happens on all variants of the map or only on this one.

    Yes, the "wall" is solid for projectiles, but the blocked window has accurate hitboxes for the harpoon: it only goes through the small holes (and it's something new, they actually "opened" these with this update: I feel like something went wrong during the process)

  • DC7DFC9D-F34D-4AEE-937C-2F045B7A3D52.png

    Still an active issue. Was looping shack and fell through while hugging wall too tight.