hows the new update for ps4?

played my first match on mothers dwelling and it was stuttering and freezing so much, legit my game crashed because of how bad it was running

edit: played my second match on groaning storehouse, played a lot better than mothers dwelling but was still stuttering here and there

how is it for everyone else? really not looking forward to the event tmrw if this is how the game is playing on ps4...

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @goldentattoo said:

    Hoooorible. The beginning of the match is unbearably laggy to the point I just have to sit there and wait. Sometimes, the lag stops, but then it comes back in waves. Please, devs, fix the game 'cause I can't play it as is.

    Same here. It’s ridiculous

  • How's the new update on ps4 you ask?

    Well let's just say...I want to die :)

  • @53nation said:

    DBD twitter has posted they're looking into it. Hopefully its fixed before the weekend ._.

    Nice joke.

    We would be incredibly lucky to get the fix some time next week

  • The frame rate has been bad on and off since the curtain call chapter but this is a WHOLE DIFFERENT BEAST ENTIRELY! This patch has made the game unplayable.

  • Aaaaaand we are back to getting headaches for playing the Hag.

    Hey BHVR! Fix her or delete her from the ps4 version please!

    I've been playing your game for about 2 years and her framerate was never good!! Is it so hard? I'm tired of this...

  • @OBX said:

    Every map is now choppy. It’s insane how bhvr screws the game up with every single thing they do.

    devs——-> TURN ON A PS4 AND TEST BEFORE RELEASING THIS TRASH!!

    honestly, do we need to start a gofundme to buy you clowns a PS4, Xbox, switch so you will test this crap?

    pathetic company

    I love you for that comment.

    Hilarious 😂

  • It boggles my mind how inept their QA is.

  • Probably goes like this:


    QA1: Does the PS4 explode from the new update?

    QA2: No

    QA1:Lmao good enough 👍

  • 3 out of 4 times when I’m in struggle phase on hook, I get killed as if I stopped pressing X because of the stuttering :(

  • @bonsaibeard said:

    3 out of 4 times when I’m in struggle phase on hook, I get killed as if I stopped pressing X because of the stuttering :(

    me too, i guess we just shouldn’t have gotten hooked twice lmfao

  • @MrSmashem said:

    PS4 Pro here. Game is extremely choppy and framerate is definitely sub 30 fps on certain maps. Performance is absolutely worse than it was pre-patch, which still wasn't great depending on the map.

    (Also, Kate's ponytail from her Rift outfit now floats when hooked, repairing gen, etc.)

    It sucks, man. I get that this was a PC title originally and moving to console can be tough, but this game should be running at a stable 60 fps after 3(?) years on console; especially after they said over a year ago that they'd be optimizing it. At the very least, it shouldn't be getting worse.

    Honestly I keep thinking it's just their coding being an issue, I know dead by daylight is a complex game but not as complex as other shooters like battle Royals that run perfectly fine, I use a PlayStation 4 slim and I had to run the game at 720P just to get bearable gameplay, there's no excuses for the issues that all I can suggest is lower your resolution a bit, it sucks believe me I have a 4K TV so I know, but 720p is not too much of a downgrade and it should be even better because you have a pro it should be better but also it does still stagger quite a bit.

1 2 3 ›