OOO+SpineChill+SWF
What do you when they all do that?
What do you when they all do that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
and we are talking multiple spine chills
Cmon all you 1%s, give me insight on this situation!
Depending on your choice of Killer and given the Survivors are good, youΒ΄re just screwed. Gonna play M1 only with every chase starting at a great disadvantage. Fun times.
The real question is, why would someone use OoO and spine chill together?
You can't counter OoO, it's a very broken perk.
to extra rub it in?
No, some people are not experienced enough in abusing Object in SWF to twist their camera to know where the Killer is coming from. ItΒ΄s for the extra lazy people.
What I do is accept losing
lol i can't wait to go against 4 ooo and spinchillers πππππππ
Teams like this are the only time I'll tunnel. I hope they're ready to deal with Pyramid Head tunneling them off hook into cage, only for their OoO to screw them over and suddenly I know exactly where they are and can go tunnel them off hook again. This is the ONLY time I'll tunnel on purpuse because for once I know for a fact they don't give a ######### about my fun so why should I?
That or I'll tunnel as Nurse. Good luck escaping when I have wallhacks and can teleport.
Wallhacks there referring to my perks.
Tunnel the weaklink, even if its just the worst survivor you kill, the game can still quickly turn into your favor from a 1v4 to a 1v3
Incase of stealth killers
I've done it. OoO and vault build it's pretty nutty.
If it were me, I would jump on a forum and whine about it if I encountered this.
Accept that game might be really, really difficult. Try your best but no matter the outcome keep in mind that scenario is just a extremely difficult one to face as killer. Camp a lil, tunnel a lil. Just don't get upset from losing it. The odds aren't in your favour. Maybe next game will be better...