Why don't i ever get fun games like this as killer?

https://youtu.be/FZ7PMRdVE40

Now i get that this was probably a really frustrating game for the killer in the first half. But after he realized that no gens were being touched, i would think it would have turned into a blast to play. It's certainly fun to watch!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1690452#Comment_1690452

    He had every right to say “It’s Just a Game bro it’s not that deep” at the beginning of that video because that is the problem with this community, Someone always has something negative to say. God forbid someone uploads a survivor gameplay video of them having fun but it’s okay for a killer to upload videos of them moring survivors and slugging at 5 gens etc. and have nothing be said? Hmm... you see how the coin can flip the other way now?

    Think about this objectively. Its a game with a difference that would probably make any generally un-serious player chuckle but I think the novelty would wear off eventually. Yeah 10-12 stuns sure but once you start hitting the numbers of 20+ it starts looking less and less like people mucking about and more like a group of people baiting another player purely to grief them with stuns.

    Its clear by how the killer moves that they aren't anticipating the survivor movements very well, and are likely a less experienced player, so how long do you assume they found this fun for?

    Personally I'd say its not unrealistic to assume that initially it was "wow that got me good" and eventually became "ffs enough is enough".

    So at what point do you think you could say what we are watching here isn't five people having fun but four people poking fun at a fifth.

    This isn't killer vs survivor debate so please don't make it one. Its an, I found this funny, but did everyone involved find it funny or just the survivors? We don't know and it doesn't look like it would be much fun after the first little bit when the joke would wear thin.

    You could just say toughen up its a game sure but the same could be said about your example of mori's and slugging. Also the idea that making videos where survivors grief killers because killers grief survivors is a lackluster excuse at best and one of the major problems with online gaming. Basically the ######### behaviour begets more ######### behaviour and it spirals on and on.

  • Trolls be trolling.

  • @GoodLookinCookin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1690426#Comment_1690426

    I agree that matches like these would be fun and I don't understand why it is such a big deal that they are not fun or "toxic", am I the only one who agrees with you?

    I'm sure its fun up to a point, but would eventually get tedious.

    Imagine a game where you got up and the killer knocked you down and you got up and the killer knocked you down and then you got up but the killer knocked you down and so on and so on and so on in rapid succession till you either bled out or all the gens got done by other survivors.

    Its not something to get upset about but at some point you're probably gonna say eh this isn't much fun.

  • @csandman1977 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1690270#Comment_1690270

    They were! They Didnt touch a single gen. They Didnt take the game hostage as they were in his face the whole time. Killer probably got 32k points and the players had fun.

    He did get 32k points, and an adept achievement for it! ;)

  • No hate to that dude but his content is a cringe fest. He has a habit of degrading killers whenever he's being chased (or at least attempting to and sounding cringy in the process)

    "What's your move youngster?"... yikes bro.

    Someone else has already mentioned the stretched res and bright filters. Even more cringe.

  • @csandman1977 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1691153#Comment_1691153

    Exactly. My whole point was that i would enjoy a chill game like this rather than a 5-6 minute sweatfest.

    I can't speak for the clown, and im not trying to. Just speaking for myself

    Yeah but that's kind of the point of the counter posts, are we watching 5 people have fun or 4 people grief a less experienced 5th?

    A casual game doesn't have to be a tedious repetition of stuns, where survivors are baiting the killer constantly to just stun them again while they film it. When you step back and look at it objectively its kinda like yeah it could be a laugh but I'm not sure everyone was in on the joke and its a very repetitive joke.

  • @TheWarNung said:

    Who is this clown? And no, I'm not talking about the killer.

    Between the bottomed-out graphics settings, the stretched resolutions, and the graphics filters to increase brightness they look like they're playing cross-play on a Commodore 64. This is actually shameful. How can you claim to be any good at the game if you're using such massive crutches?

    All of those survivors in that video can run any killer for 5 gens. Trust me they don't need those perks. Sweh especially is the best of them.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1690399#Comment_1690399

    First. The survivors weren't doing their objective while also trying to stop the killer from doing theirs with their annoy the killer strat.

    Time scale doesn't matter as the survivors were stalling for the sake of annoying the killer effectively holding the game hostage. Not to a report worthy degree mind you but still can be considered griefing.

    Second. stuns are one of the most hated effects in video games because they stop you from playing. The killer got stunned 33 times with at least 2 missed head on stuns by the survivors.

    So the clown probably wasn't having fun by getting hit by something that is near universally hated 33+ times.

    That clown had exhaustion bottles and still got headon. He just sucks as a killer. Sorry to say but dude it's not BM and it's not toxic. A perk isint toxic. Also he could've easily downed them. I play killer and survivor and I've been playing this game since infinites were in it. I know whats toxic and what's not and perks aren't toxic.

  • @Hopesfall said:

    "wHy dO kiLleRs mOri aNd sLug?"

    trash like this

    It's not toxic. The killer had exhaustion bottles and still lost to headon and exaustit perk. The killer isint good man.

  • @Johncenasintern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1690435#Comment_1690435

    It's not toxic. The killer had exhaustion bottles and still lost to headon and exaustit perk. The killer isint good man.

    the fact they went into the game with the mindset to troll the killer is trash

    there's nothing you can say to defend it

  • @Hopesfall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1695362#Comment_1695362

    the fact they went into the game with the mindset to troll the killer is trash

    there's nothing you can say to defend it

    That killer was a high ranked killer bruh. They wouldn't be able to do it against a good killer. It's not ok when survivors troll but killers like Monto or Otz can have a toxic killer build and everyone laughs about it. This is why you have to play both sides. It should be fine if killers can have toxic builds then survivors can to. I've been playing since 2016. If you think this is toxic than you wouldnt survive in 2016-2018. This is funny.

  • @Johncenasintern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1695899#Comment_1695899

    That killer was a high ranked killer bruh. They wouldn't be able to do it against a good killer. It's not ok when survivors troll but killers like Monto or Otz can have a toxic killer build and everyone laughs about it. This is why you have to play both sides. It should be fine if killers can have toxic builds then survivors can to. I've been playing since 2016. If you think this is toxic than you wouldnt survive in 2016-2018. This is funny.

    i played in 2017 with insta gen BNP and darkest moonlight offerings.. I was rank 1 then and still rank 1.. these people are still trash

  • @Hopesfall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1695960#Comment_1695960

    i played in 2017 with insta gen BNP and darkest moonlight offerings.. I was rank 1 then and still rank 1.. these people are still trash

    This is nothing. Also these dudes are like the top survivors in DBD. Sweh can outplay any killer in dbd. He smoked truetalent. He literally can run any killer for 5 gens if they decide to chase him.

  • @GoodLookinCookin said:

    This does look like a fun game, I don't know what people are talking about bully squad. If they are not touching gens and just having a good time and not being toxic why is that bullying? I swear some of yall don't know how to have fun.

    So its not toxic to tbagg the killer into the abyss and running an entire build with the ONLY PURLOSE to ANNOY the killer?

    Yea definility not toxic, especially since they smurfed to play against bad killers.

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    @Original Post I feel bad for you, all your comments here are from killer mains that seem triggered while on the other hand I totally get where your coming from. I love watching Sweh’s videos and in that particular video they were memeing and it’s the killers fault/killer main audiences fault if they take it to heart.

    Say this to a kid who is getting bullied in real life. Same logic. ,,Its your fault if you take to to heart"


    Thats only human and theres no excuse for bullying or annoying others on purpose.

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1690369#Comment_1690369

    So its not toxic to tbagg the killer into the abyss and running an entire build with the ONLY PURLOSE to ANNOY the killer?

    Yea definility not toxic, especially since they smurfed to play against bad killers.

    I mean I main killer and I think I would enjoy facing this instead of the usual DS/Unbreakable + BT + Dead Hard or Sprint burst

  • @GoodLookinCookin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1696341#Comment_1696341

    I mean I main killer and I think I would enjoy facing this instead of the usual DS/Unbreakable + BT + Dead Hard or Sprint burst

    Sure there are people who would enjoy this, but not everyone.

1 2 ›