Hello! I know that changing sounds to old isn't bannable so I have question/request for you! How can I switch new sounds with old? Through the game files? How can I get Kate's sounds?
@Aftertaste said:
Hello! I know that changing sounds to old isn't bannable so I have question/request for you! How can I switch new sounds with old? Through the game files? How can I get Kate's sounds?
Because you would technically be modifying files to do so, I would advise against it. It may trigger the anti-cheat when it detects that you've fiddled with your files.
Because you would technically be modifying files to do so, I would advise against it. It may trigger the anti-cheat when it detects that you've fiddled with your files.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Messing with files is risky.
For the other part idk
I don't think I would touch the game files if I were you, but if you want a sure answer, you can tag a mod, like @Peanits.
@Peanits could you? :P
Changing those files would get you banned.... if it wasn't bannable it would be easy to modify them and make your game easy mode.
I mean, if you wana go deaf when you get hooked that's up to you, but changing sound files can and likely will get you banned.
Because you would technically be modifying files to do so, I would advise against it. It may trigger the anti-cheat when it detects that you've fiddled with your files.
Okay, thanks! I'll let go...
@Aftertaste Go on youtube and just search her old sound. When you don't see what's happening it sounds... weird