Haddonfield offering usage surging?

The past 4 SWF attempting to bully me all brought Haddonfield offerings. I just want to know if there is a reason for using Haddonfield more these days than Ormond.

Comments

  • I've been getting multiple of these every single day, starting a few days ago. Prior to that I might see one every 20 games or something, and that's being generous.

  • @Xbob42 said:

    I've been getting multiple of these every single day, starting a few days ago. Prior to that I might see one every 20 games or something, and that's being generous.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    Everyday I get either Ormond or Haddonfield offerings, usually both. People know they are extremely good maps for survivors and use the offerings for easy games.

    Yeah, but Ormond is way better than Haddonfield though. Maybe everyone has just run out of Ormond offerings?

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1689946#Comment_1689946

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1689951#Comment_1689951

    Yeah, but Ormond is way better than Haddonfield though. Maybe everyone has just run out of Ormond offerings?

    Haddonfield is dramatically more annoying, though.

  • If they're all running balanced landing that's probably why they brought it , that map has so many broken loops if you know how to run them right and sometimes the fences spawn so long in areas that you can run them at fences even with no windows or pallets for a few loops before you hit a house window or pallet nearby and go right back to the fence , literally had a four gen run at the blue house window and a fence right outside without using a single pallet or balanced landing today because another survivor brought a strode key

  • People probably think it's up next for a rework.

    I personally think Azarov is coming soon for a rework, but Haddonfield is definitely sadly getting one soon, I'm sure. It's my favorite map (very unenjoyable to play on as killer... but I main survivor and don't really care about the fact that there are maps that favor either side, depending on which map it is. It is what it is. If Ormond gets a rework I won't be crying- that map is borderline boring and while I wouldn't call it UGLY... it's not the easiest on the eyes) and I hope that when they rework it, they don't butcher it or make it ugly lmfao

    It's obviously a very annoying map for killer, but I really love the blue tones and the appearance of it with the cute houses and pretty foliage. Hope BHVR keeps the exact same vibe when they eventually rework it because I know MacMillan is a lot less blue ๐Ÿ˜”