Are the devs ever going to balance Haddonfield?
This map design is so survivor favored is laughable. Will there ever be a rework to it?
Tagged:
Trusted
This map design is so survivor favored is laughable. Will there ever be a rework to it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree, haddonfield, ormond and asylum are the most balanced maps as killer. The games go so easy, I can destroy everyone as a ✨perkless clown with no addons😻✨
They just removed Nurse blink ability in the basement of the House of Pain on Haddonsfield.
Easy map balance.
Probably not soon. But maybe for a graphics update
I love Haddonfield. Blood lodge and suffocation pit are the ones I look at when it comes to reworking!!
"You said haddonfield and ormond were balanced, which made me think you were a troll"
Really that was the reason?! Because I like some maps? I don't know what the reason was why I diden't answer. But I'm right now not in the mood for that anyway.
I know, see when Clown can get esay wins everyone can. Or was that sarcasm?
It wasn't!😾 Clown slow downs survivors and I can quicker hit them
Liking maps and saying they are balanced are 2 different things, I like haddonfield because im a halloween fan but its horribly balanced. You did answer which I countered then you brought up another topic
I bet next mid chapter there going to revisit the Halloween chapter and rework Haddonfield buff Michael Myers and nerf DS and Object of obsession. Let’s hope this comes true!