Excuse me whats going on with these spawns
But why must i spawn right god damn next to him
But why must i spawn right god damn next to him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hahahaha.
I hope that's edited. If not, it's a serious bug.
not edited unfortunately
I don't know what's funnier, the fact that you two spawned together, or the fact that the killer is Leatherface and the basement is right there.
In all seriousness, this is an unintended bug. Generally, survivors will spawn in one of three patterns. In pattern one, one survivor will spawn near the killer (not usually that close though). The other survivors will spawn in a pair a moderate distance away while the last survivor spawns tremendously far away.
In pattern two, not much changes except it's the pair of survivors that will spawn far away and sometimes the second survivor will spawn near them as well.
The final pattern is the same as the first except everyone starts alone.
I've just noticed these patterns throughout my time on Doctor.
Pissing off the Killer just guarantees more toxicity in the game. Why not report the bug and be a good sport about it instead?
literally i was too confused at the spawn i instantly downed
I'd say the Killer should've let you go (I would've), but with the BS they have to put up with, it doesn't surprise me that he decided otherwise.
It's a bug.
even better have all four start next to a leatherface
Yes, a glitch. I think it's been pointed out whenever this happens it's nearly always, if not always, on Wreckers' Yard.
I have had it happen on The Game, Lampkin Lane, and Shelter Woods.
This is why we need a shoulder shrug/######### emote.
just spin and nod emphasises the overall #########
Maybe it's a new feature.
Dev: "we need to balance this game and hex spawn locations"
Another dev: "i got it, let's make survivors spawn next to the killer when that happens"
"even better, to allow killers who struggle to find the first survivor to not suck so bad, lets serve one up on a silver platter, and take their legs so they cant run"
No, i had that once before as a Hillbilly.
I know it's an old bug, but I could've sworn the devs said they'd fixed it. I'd expect them to have done so by now, seeing as how it's a serious issue.
Apparently, the rock that remembers all the bugs this game had at the start and how many of them have actually been fixed.
There is a Youtube video where all 4 survivors and the killer spawned in the Shack together. For some reason this bug always seems to involve the Shack. It has also been around since day 1 yet it is still incredibly rare.
Never had it happen and would think it was really funny if it did!
Maybe that's how they decided to buff Leatherface xD
I guess im just unlucky. I've had it happen to me multiple times and just chalked it up to really ######### RNG.
When life gives you lemons...
Gandhi, 750 BC