Where are the new stats?

Idk where people find the stats. If it's discord please tell me. So I can stop searching

Comments

  • They are on a Facebook publication.

  • They're also on Twitter, and probably some of them are on Instagram too.

  • Awesome. Forcing people to follow every single of their websites to get important informations. I don't use facebook anymore since 2015. I thought if I visit their forums or at least twitter on some days I'll be fine. Nope, have to follow al fivehundred websites, nice.

  • @Akito said:

    Awesome. Forcing people to follow every single of their websites to get important informations. I don't use facebook anymore since 2015. I thought if I visit their forums or at least twitter on some days I'll be fine. Nope, have to follow al fivehundred websites, nice.

    It's not important info lol. It's challenge stats. The last time the devs posted official stats they did put them on the forum so they should do it again.