When can we expect an ormond rework?
I started playing today since the rank reset and I'm tired of survivors sending me to this map since it's heavily survivor sided, I don't mind azarov, mcmillian and whatever but ormond? Hell no, it's so boring and poorly designed.
Comments
Since it recently got a rework that nerfed it from ridiculously survivor-sided to a mere very survivor-sided, probably not for a while yet.
I know that it was worse but there are still no unsafe pallets at all, no mind games no nothing, you break a pallet and move to the next one then rinse and repeat.
But hopefully you are wrong right now and they rework it soon again.
We can hope, true. I certainly don't want to be right, it's just that the Devs tend to let things settle for way too long before changing them. Everyone in the community got whiplash when they announced PH was getting changed within 6 months of his release.
Soon™
I literally saw 7 long wall gyms on that map once. Plus main building. Plus shack. W H A T
Sorry for taking a long time to answer.
While they are changing PH they aren't nerfing him so I don't really get the community, in fact he was buffed.
Fun map right? And there is nothing you can do just mindgame and even then it doesn't guarantee a down just a hit.
Unfortunately we won't know until the next update :/
Hopefully soon also, love your name.
They were referring to the fact that they're actually bothering to change him before his first 6 months are up, as normally the devs wait years to change horrifically unbalanced aspects of the game - not the kneejerk reaction from killer only players that whined about him being nerfed when the proposed changes were very clearly a huge buff to him.
Oh my bad, that does surprise me as well but not to the point of throwing a tantrum like most of the community.
Thanks :D
Yeah i hope so too.But then again it took them like 3 years to fix most of the infinites so i'll remain cautiously optimistic
Yeah this community loves to snap at any possible change in a negative manner, especially if it's related to a killer that previously was believed to have little counterplay. They were very fair with Executioner, and very clear that it was going to be a net buff, so idk what to say to them.
It's not whether it's a nerf or buff or anything like that, it's the fact that it's happening at all. And not some minor change like Blight - the idea behind it is to completely shake up PH's chase. For a change with such major intent (actual effect aside) to come less than a year after the killers release? It is honestly unprecedented.
As nurse idc, but AS any other killer ormond is completely BS.
I suck really bad as nurse, probably you could just call me a meh nurse player, not a good or great one.
Why do I feel like the community will snap and call PH trash after the update goes live, it is really weird that they changed him really early, maybe some exploits or something? I don't really know.