Can we stop having Sweat squads like these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdpI7r3tka4&t=151s 4K Sweat Squad.jpg

Can we as the community agree that we should stop having 4Man Bullying Sweat Squads like these?

Like okay I 4Ked them but I had sweat super hard using my Main Killer Blight and had a generally unfun time with 3 OoO and a ton of second chances while Tbagging at every pallet.

Like I'm generally concerned for newer or lower ranks Killers who would be inevitably matched against these guys. With a matchmaking system on the Horizon, I would always face SWFs like these? No, Thank you.


edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdpI7r3tka4&t uploaded the match on youtube but unfortunately don't know how to edit videos yet so names are clearly visible

Comments

  • Can we stop having sweaty trtyhard tunneling killers like literally every match that mainly get carried by bad servers?

  • @Strange_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1687256#Comment_1687256

    1. OoO only works when you are the Obsession. There really isn't anything else to give context on in regards to this argument.
    2. I didn't say I never spawn next to a Hex Totem, I said I rarely if ever spawn next to a Hex Totem that is lit, and if the Killer is running HU + Ruin, then I only have a 20% chance of the totem I spawned next to being HU. You're relying on RNG for your argument, but RNG applies greatly to DS and UB given the atmosphere in a current game.
    3. You're running away from the argument. We are talking OP Killer Perks vs OP Survivor Perks. Considering that survivors have to pop 5 gens, possibly 5 totems, and the door, that yes, that is definitely fair that a gen can pop before the Killer has sufficient time to react. You're disregarding the possibility of 3 gens, that a survivor hasn't been sacrificed, and applying that they are doing gens together. If you let a survivor sit on a gen by themselves for at bare minimum 1 minute and 20 seconds, then that's your failure on pressure. The game wasn't meant to provide the Killer with a 4k every match. How insufferably boring would that be?
    4. The maps are fine. As a survivor, there are times where I am halfway down the chute in Hawkins and the Killer's hit STILL registers. Do you see me crying all over the forums about it? No. Because I realize the dev team is doing the best that they can with the relatively minimal funding that they receive compared to AAA titles.

    3. No one is running away from the topic and I mentioned not going for the most optimal thing which is every survivor doing a gen by themselves, no one was talking about 3 gens, smart survivors will avoid getting 3 gen, except in solo queue, CI is somewhat needed so you as the killer don't instantly lose in certain maps.

    4. "Maps are fine", not at all, they are better, yes but far from fine, the asylum still has the infinite windows, just yesterday I saw a JG connected to an LT wall with 1 filler pallet going to shack then had the entrance to the asylum still having one pallet before the window, ormond, safe pallet parade is fine?, I'm not saying that there aren't fine maps, I mentioned coal tower since that map is the most balanced for both sides and the chapel, those are probably the best maps.

  • @Ryan489x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1687228#Comment_1687228

    I'm using that as example. Those are only 2 perks. on one person. it's not counting all the unbreakable, dead hard. borrowed time, DS and Sprint burst teams I run into

    Well matchmaking sucks and those perks are only bad if A you are bad or B they are good as it is or C both

  • @D3spair said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1685340#Comment_1685340

    I just want to discuss how unfun it is to get SWFs like these. Not argue about Ruin+Tinkerer+Undying on how sweaty it is? Like I can't even counter Object of Obsession normally while you can just go find all five Totems to counter Ruin and Undying.

    If I was bringing a build that sweaty, I'd personally be hoping for a squad like this so the match is actually remotely challenging

  • In theory, this sweaty swf team with strong perks lost to a killer who is considered average with no add-on’’s, strongest killer build, 4K with 28k points, technically Behaviour needs to buff survivors.

  • --> Gets a 4k

    --> Posts on forums to complain about Survivors anyway

    ???

  • @D3spair said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1685340#Comment_1685340

    I just want to discuss how unfun it is to get SWFs like these. Not argue about Ruin+Tinkerer+Undying on how sweaty it is? Like I can't even counter Object of Obsession normally while you can just go find all five Totems to counter Ruin and Undying.

    But maybe only 1% of your matches consist of those sweaty squads and you still come here to cry on the forums? I almost always get the sweatiest flex esports killers that abuse the sh!t out of the game, no matter if on solo or SWF. You are just the poor generic killer main big brain. I should post all my 4 man escapes every day here on the forums. And guess why? Because nobody cares!

  • @Strange_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1687256#Comment_1687256

    1. OoO only works when you are the Obsession. There really isn't anything else to give context on in regards to this argument.
    2. I didn't say I never spawn next to a Hex Totem, I said I rarely if ever spawn next to a Hex Totem that is lit, and if the Killer is running HU + Ruin, then I only have a 20% chance of the totem I spawned next to being HU. You're relying on RNG for your argument, but RNG applies greatly to DS and UB given the atmosphere in a current game.
    3. You're running away from the argument. We are talking OP Killer Perks vs OP Survivor Perks. Considering that survivors have to pop 5 gens, possibly 5 totems, and the door, that yes, that is definitely fair that a gen can pop before the Killer has sufficient time to react. You're disregarding the possibility of 3 gens, that a survivor hasn't been sacrificed, and applying that they are doing gens together. If you let a survivor sit on a gen by themselves for at bare minimum 1 minute and 20 seconds, then that's your failure on pressure. The game wasn't meant to provide the Killer with a 4k every match. How insufferably boring would that be?
    4. The maps are fine. As a survivor, there are times where I am halfway down the chute in Hawkins and the Killer's hit STILL registers. Do you see me crying all over the forums about it? No. Because I realize the dev team is doing the best that they can with the relatively minimal funding that they receive compared to AAA titles.

    OoO still works normally, you just lied and made it sound like it was fixed, so yes 3 were able to see the killer.

    Edit: after reading my own comment I realized it sounds really aggressive, it's not supposed to sound like that.

  • @Strange_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1687634#Comment_1687634

    You're totally right, that's my bad. I RARELY run OoO since I usually solo que. Doesn't your aura appear to the killer though as well? I'd say that's a fairly balanced mechanic. Or does it only show the Killer the current Obsession?

    Survivors with OoO will see the killer at all time when they are far from the killer, that is nowhere balanced didn't you had 3k hours as killer? Or was that the other guy? OoO is horrible and not balanced at all, more unfun than DS+unbreakable and more unfun than ruin + undying.

1 2 3 ›