Why do I depip as killer for key escapes?

So i was playing blight the other day, the remaining survivors had 3 gened themselves. I had hooked one survivor 3 times, one 2 times and 2 1 time. So 7 total hooks, more than half of my 12 hook objective and then bam they all escape with a key and I depip? Like #########. Keys are kinda whatever and I'll just play the game normally the annoying thing is is why did I depip? There was literally nothing I could do about them escaping... I guess I just need to play better huh. The killer piping system is broken and has been the whole time piping has been a thing.

Comments

  • Survivors depip too when killers pick mori .... and mori killers are far more common as groups of survivors escaping the hatch.

  • @HEX_MalusGrey said:

    Survivors depip too when killers pick mori .... and mori killers are far more common as groups of survivors escaping the hatch.

    Everyone depips with mori

  • because your devour emblem drops from iridescent to silver. Cause the pip system is stupid and needs to be changed.

  • @HEX_MalusGrey said:

    Survivors depip too when killers pick mori .... and mori killers are far more common as groups of survivors escaping the hatch.

    See someone with a key bring a mori. Everyone depips, no one's happy


    Killer main here

    Keys are bullshit. Spend a whole game playing well and boop they're gone

    Moris are also bullshit. Most people who use them tunnel and mori first hook. I bring moris when I see a blendette squad, or a key. Even then I save the mori for the person with the key and when it's the blendettes I try to do it second hook.

    Both suck for both sides and need to be fixed

  • Feelsbad man. Been having that situation a lot lately myself. You'll get em next time

  • Mori=everyone depips

    Key=killer depips, survivors pip?

  • You forget that Key's are FAR more rare as Moris are. Im sitting on tons of mori's i do not intend to use and only very few key that i don't use either. But Key's from bloodweb are not even half as common as Ebony's are.

  • @cb23 said:

    So i was playing blight the other day, the remaining survivors had 3 gened themselves. I had hooked one survivor 3 times, one 2 times and 2 1 time. So 7 total hooks, more than half of my 12 hook objective and then bam they all escape with a key and I depip? Like #########. Keys are kinda whatever and I'll just play the game normally the annoying thing is is why did I depip? There was literally nothing I could do about them escaping... I guess I just need to play better huh. The killer piping system is broken and has been the whole time piping has been a thing.

    I'm totally fine w both mori and keys. I hope it stays this way.