Has anyone received back auric cells/shards that they lost in the game?

Yesterday I linked my Steam account to the BHVR account and I lost all my auric, shards, bloodpoints and friends list. I unlinked the accounts and my friends list are back, but the other things still missing. I opened a ticket on Behaviour site but I'm affraid of losing my auric cells, cause I have near of 2000 and I really dont know how to recover them. Someone have experienced something like that? Did they return the auric cells?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • This is something that's being looked into, don't have more information to update with right now I'm afraid.

  • I've had a similar situation- lost all currency when I unliked as well as some progress. I submitted a support ticket, and judging by what Mandy said they're currently looking into it so they should be aware. I guess we just gotta wait and see.

  • Yeah we don't need to send Support tickets at this stage, trying not to overwhelm Support with excess tickets when there's no other information they can give at the present time.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I've had a similar situation- lost all currency when I unliked as well as some progress. I submitted a support ticket, and judging by what Mandy said they're currently looking into it so they should be aware. I guess we just gotta wait and see.

    I hope that they give us back all the things that we lost, cause its very annoying to still playing the game after that.

  • @Mandy said:

    Yeah we don't need to send Support tickets at this stage, trying not to overwhelm Support with excess tickets when there's no other information they can give at the present time.

    In my defense I sent it at about 8pm last night and didn't realise it was a wide-spread issue '^-^

    @pirigotica said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1684403#Comment_1684403

    I hope that they give us back all the things that we lost, cause its very annoying to still playing the game after that.

    I have faith they will.

  • no worries @GoodBoyKaru I just didn't want everyone to start spamming Support so wanted to make it clear.

  • @Mandy said:

    Yeah we don't need to send Support tickets at this stage, trying not to overwhelm Support with excess tickets when there's no other information they can give at the present time.

    @pirigotica said:

    Yesterday I linked my Steam account to the BHVR account and I lost all my auric, shards, bloodpoints and friends list. I unlinked the accounts and my friends list are back, but the other things still missing. I opened a ticket on Behaviour site but I'm affraid of losing my auric cells, cause I have near of 2000 and I really dont know how to recover them. Someone have experienced something like that? Did they return the auric cells?

    The same thing happened to me yesterday, after sending my ticket I received an email, telling me to pass a screenshoot of my player id, i did, but when i check my ticket it says: we are waiting for your response, i alredy sent my id 4 times, the shards, and bloodpoints, you win them in the game, but the auric cells?¿ i pay for that and i really hope it gets fixed, otherwise i don´t think i spent more money on the game

  • Jeez Xbox kind of dodged a bullet