New legacy skins on console
I have been thinking and i think that the players who were playing the first year that the game came out on the console would be very excited to be able to have skins similar to those of the legacy computer for the same characters. For example, instead of that yellow glow, it can be blue for ps4 and green for xbox.
Comments
Ok.
Legacy 1.0 will never come back.
Legacy 2.0, 3.0, ... and so on are the battlepass skins.
If you want to have skins that no one else can ever get, buy the battlepass.
I think OP intended a platform-specific kind of skin, not necessarily needing to buy it either.
Not sure how this would work out with Crossplay a thing, as it may fuel existing bias. However I'd love a set of Xbox flavored skins personally and think it a good idea we likely won't see.
Crossplay is a thing yet legacy (and deathgarden cosmetics) is PC only, and switch has their own exclusive. It just seems like a double standard to me.
True but I have never felt anything relating to just the consoles to be a priority...... ummm, ever.
I mean, they closed discussion on console optimization just because it was too popular a topic.