what map do you think would be good at updating graphics? and what map will be in chapter 18?


I would really like coldwind but I believe it will be azarov

Comments

  • coldwind farms with updated corn will kill my xbox

  • coldwind if they make the corn tolerable. If the corn is stronger in anyway I genuinely think that may be the thing that makes me uninstall permanently.

  • My guess would be either Coldwind Farm or Azarovs. On a side note, I´m really gonna miss the MacMillan lighting - it´s so smooth and relaxing to the eyes. What a bummer....

  • I don’t think they will update Macmillan, Coldwind and Azarov one after another. They are realms with the most maps to individually update plus they are the original ones, so I see them in the midchapters.

    i have very high hopes for the swamp maps! Always liked them aesthetically but I guess they do require some update

  • Likely Azarovs or Coldwind, but personally I want them to make Crotus Pren look like an asylum and make Haddonfield look like an actual town street. I feel like those two can look so much better then they actually are and creepy.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    Likely Azarovs or Coldwind, but personally I want them to make Crotus Pren look like an asylum and make Haddonfield look like an actual town street. I feel like those two can look so much better then they actually are and creepy.

    Haddonfiled will look creep as hell!!

  • all the older maps.

    Autohaven Wreckers, Coldwind Farm, Crotus Prenn Asylum, Badwater Swamp, Lampkin Lane, and the list goes on.


    for which one they decide to update first, i honestly dont know.

    i'd guess Autohaven or Coldwind, however as seen with the Doctor they can also go out of order and update a map together with a Killer.

    i am lowkey hoping for Lampkin Lane to be honest. updated graphics together with a rebalancing of that map would be amazing!

  • @xtr4me said:

    I would really like coldwind but I believe it will be azarov

    Has there been some type of teaser to chapter 18?

  • Nope. Nothing. M'Cote said they are aiming for atleast 2 original chapters per year. Doesn't mean the next one would be licensed even though we only had one licensed character this year so far.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    Likely Azarovs or Coldwind, but personally I want them to make Crotus Pren look like an asylum and make Haddonfield look like an actual town street. I feel like those two can look so much better then they actually are and creepy.

    Same, with these two maps

    Wow, Crotus Asylum is gonna look amazing!

    Hope they make it a bit larger

  • What if they pull out Ormond...They re-work it and give it the graphical update?

  • @Zeus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1683717#Comment_1683717

    Nope. Nothing. M'Cote said they are aiming for atleast 2 original chapters per year. Doesn't mean the next one would be licensed even though we only had one licensed character this year so far.

    I saw the leaks by daylight guy said it is an original.The pattern is usually license,license, original or original ,original.If we do see an original it want be to surprising,just hoping it's a scary with them showing the observer, I think we're in for a treat.

  • I'd rather nothing else was updated. It hard to play when things freeze up because i hit someone around the same time a gen is finished. I don't feel safe bringing addons as killer anymore unless I bring an offering to an older map set. Now it's brown adds and a yellow if i feel lucky.

  • @Xyvielia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1683628#Comment_1683628

    Same, with these two maps

    Wow, Crotus Asylum is gonna look amazing!

    Hope they make it a bit larger

    I hope you mean the main building and not the map in general.

    Please don't make that map ANY larger. Please.

  • The Asylum maps (mostly Disturbed Ward) are the ones I hope are up next. I want my favourite map (Father Campbell's Chapel) to be even prettier, and I want Disturbed Ward to not disturb me to see it on my screen.

  • In my opinion the Autohaven and Haddonfeild realms are the ugliest and need graphic overalls the most.

  • Honestly I don't care which maps get a overhaul but what would be nice is what they did with Freddy's map to the single stand alone ones so we have more maps more variety and could you imagine playing the game but in a different area from the film's like we get a bit of saw 1 and 3 with the current one but imagine running though a apartment complex into he packing plant or hell what if there was map offerings which adds more to the map like I said above more map variations and then tweak the offerings so the more used to more it adds to that map now that would be a cool overhaul and can change the gens and stuff

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1683779#Comment_1683779

    I hope you mean the main building and not the map in general.

    Please don't make that map ANY larger. Please.

    Yeah, jus the main asylum building, I’d like to enjoy more of that, as it is the main theme...

    although I LOVE huge realms to explore in games, DBD’s better suited with a medium sized scale; we certainly don’t need any bigger maps making things hectic.