Which outfit for The Spirit are you going to buy?
I definitely need that Geisha one.
I definitely need that Geisha one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably none and buy something for either Kate, Nea or Adam
Are the outfits released? If so can you link. :P
Definitely getting the geisha one, and obvioulsy the kate one
I definitely want the Geisha one, that one was the best
Yes! That one!
I really like the one where her hands and forehead are black. Geisha outfit is also amazing.
Probably none of them. If I did get any though it'd be just the dress thing, not the whole outfit.
I am however without a doubt getting Nea's outfit, possibly the America shirt for Kate and maybe part of Jake's outfit.