Tunneled

survivors need to analysis their way of what tunnel is exactly like watch this video.

https://youtu.be/l5o6tGOz5UE

Comments

  • @Rex3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/198064/tunneled

    Survivors need to stop complaining about tunneling. It is either your fault for walking in front of the killer or it is your teams fault for rescuing you in front of the killer and giving them an easy target.

    Killers need to stop complaining about generators. It is either your fault for not applying pressure, or you tunneled.

  • @yadielrodriguez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1683518#Comment_1683518

    Look a person who say gen rush is not a thing it sound like it never happen to you and is like people say DS is not bad to use well it is but I guess you are a DS player who use the same build as everyone does so you think it fine but when the day come that DS get nerf will be the day people don't wanna play dbd for good which is good so the fun can begin again and no more frustration and sweaty games anymore.

    How about you stop guessing who I am and come up with an actual argument? Maybe you can link more videos since you can't come up with your own?

  • @ShadowRain said:

    Just a made up word to use as a excuse for losing.. same with camper, gen rushing, kill rushing

    Kill rushing?

  • @Ace_Ventura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1684014#Comment_1684014

    See - condescending responses like that only work if the two situations are directly comparable.

    @Rex3's posts purpose was to indicate that what people CALL tunneling, and what tunneling actually IS are two different things completely.

    Went right over your head.

    You can say all you want, but in the end you have a skewed view. Like the last post it was talking about MAKING killers miss(jukes) and you brought up whiffingnlike like youre being chased and if you didn't you didnt do a very Good job at making your point clear. And if you read his other comments or read his ORIGINAL COMMENT ALL THE WAY you'd see him defend tunneling and his later comments defend tunneling by saying "its the killers objective to kill" "ill do anything to kill except facecamp" and his original comment said quit complaining about tunneling because its either your teams fault for farming or because you're not good enough. THAT isn't the type of talk that means "oh quit calling this tunneling because I hooked someone else" he never even said what you said he meant and his words paint a WAY different picture than what you are saying and the two ARE comparable. What's the way killers react when survivors are upset about tunneling and camping? Do gens. What do killers complain about? Gens. And survivors say to apply pressure. So if you are gonna comment at least know what you are talking about

  • @Ace_Ventura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1683997#Comment_1683997

    For me, it's if you run at me with borrowed time. I take that as an invitation to make sure you are escorted out of the game as quickly as possible.

    Wow getting mad at bt blocks. Petty AND I bet you will say that you mean that you will hook others and not tunnel right? Even though your words IMPLY that you'll tunnel them out of the game

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1682449#Comment_1682449

    Also - if you drop a pallet and then teabag, congrats - you now have my undivided attention.

    Same

  • @yadielrodriguez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1683518#Comment_1683518

    Look a person who say gen rush is not a thing it sound like it never happen to you and is like people say DS is not bad to use well it is but I guess you are a DS player who use the same build as everyone does so you think it fine but when the day come that DS get nerf will be the day people don't wanna play dbd for good which is good so the fun can begin again and no more frustration and sweaty games anymore.

    Wow personal assumptions. Just stop, DS is not bad to use and you think tunneling is ok. So there for DS is used for killers like you. And lets not forget I played at rank 1 killer when I was enjoying it and now its boring but all my thousand hours gen rush has NEVER been prevalent at the majority. Once you get your first hook, gens go slower due to pressure if you get rushed its because you couldn't end that first chase fast enough or they split up and had good toolboxes, but thats optimal gameplay not everyone does. Gen rushing is real but not in the way you think. You wanna see REAL gen rush look at ine of tru3 videos he won chases in 10-30 seconds and in 3 minutes and a half EVERY generator was finished. My shortest game that involved no dc was like 5-10 minutes and the gens weren't finished

  • @Ace_Ventura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1684448#Comment_1684448

    I didn't say I was mad. If you have BT and you run toward me with it (we're not talking about blocking an injured survivor), you're asking for a first class ticket to the post-game screen, and you don't get to complain about being tunneled. Period.

    And no - I don't go out of my way to tunnel. I run BBQ and blood point offerings. Why would I tunnel? (Going after the person who ran at you with BT isn't tunneling, by the way). I bet you'll say "yes it is".

    You just said they will die first. If they are on first hook and you hook them over and over out of your annoyance at bt that is tunneling. Also bt gives them 2 health states basically so yeah it kinda is tunneling. Its just a matter if whether its their own fault

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1684007#Comment_1684007

    Wow getting mad at bt blocks. Petty AND I bet you will say that you mean that you will hook others and not tunnel right? Even though your words IMPLY that you'll tunnel them out of the game

    It's not just petty.

    There is a tactical benefit to eliminating, say, someone with meta perks, a tricked out toolbox or a key ASAP. If I can get them hooked where I can also patrol 3 gens, damn straight I'm never letting them get away.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1684448#Comment_1684448

    It's not just petty.

    There is a tactical benefit to eliminating, say, someone with meta perks, a tricked out toolbox or a key ASAP. If I can get them hooked where I can also patrol 3 gens, damn straight I'm never letting them get away.

    Yes toolboxes the thing that only the best toolbox can help finish a gen in half the time. Or a key something that they cant use if you can apply enough pressure. I never tunnel over items that's just dumb and unnecessary except against a key. And meta perks is a good reason too? Wow so original lets just gen rush since killers have ruin or pop and then make them unhappy. Do you guys realize that thid is a circle? The meta is ran because of killers and survivors beating the other down. When killers tunnel they say oh just do gens and when Wendi we are assaulted with how we got carried by our perks and how we are toxic gen rushers and all survivors want is a fair game and some time to play and I dont know I find people like you funny. Or at least that mindset the only part I agree on is the key

  • @Ace_Ventura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1685134#Comment_1685134

    No, that's not tunneling. That's giving them literally what they asked for when they ran to me to take a hit. I'm just obliging them. If they didn't want to be chased off hook, they shouldn't have tried to be chased off hook. Lose the entitlement, bud.

    It ain't entitlement. Its a fact the well known definition of tunneling in this game is when you ONLY chase one person hook or not. And thats not fun for either side. Also bodyblocking doesn't warrant a tunnel I know damn well youd body block a survivor with Wraith or chainsaw killers if you could. Its annoying for both sides but what's the point in being scummy? Hell if it irks you that much should you really be playing killer? You will purposely lose a game to spite someone for doing the SMART THING. I went up against a clown who had me in basement and he camped the stairs as I got saved and so I took a bt hit and ds him and escape. He could have EASILY killed my savior but chose me and. Its extra points to take hits. You make it sound like some toxic play where they want to get hooked again and that they want to ruin your experience. The only thing im entitled to is the right to have fun since I spent money on this game I dont think I deserve to not win or to win or to not get tunneled. Its a game not a real life situation

  • @Ace_Ventura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1685370#Comment_1685370

    You: "I ran toward the killer intentionally after I got unhooked".

    Also you: That's tunneling.

    Textbook entitlement.

    No that's not how I said it. I said taking a hit for someone with BT. That is not tunneling unless you actually hook them or chase them only. Its not that hard to just hit the bt person and go. All you're doing is calling me entitled for saying its tunneling to FORCE A PLAYER OUT OF THE GAME AND ONLY THEM because you hit then when they had BT. THATS called tunneling no matter what they did tunneling has a meaning and you cant change it over the reason you did it

  • @Ace_Ventura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1685464#Comment_1685464

    If you're body blocking, and the killer goes after you, in ANY circumstance, BT or not, you are not being tunneled. When you decided to body block, you lost the right to complain about tunneling. Period.

    You don't have the right to complain but its still tunneling. If I told someone I would beat them up for talking crap and then they do it again and I beat them up is it not beating them up anymore? That is your logic applies to the real world and lets just say that argument wouldn't stand to anyone

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1685187#Comment_1685187

    Yes toolboxes the thing that only the best toolbox can help finish a gen in half the time. Or a key something that they cant use if you can apply enough pressure. I never tunnel over items that's just dumb and unnecessary except against a key. And meta perks is a good reason too? Wow so original lets just gen rush since killers have ruin or pop and then make them unhappy. Do you guys realize that thid is a circle? The meta is ran because of killers and survivors beating the other down. When killers tunnel they say oh just do gens and when Wendi we are assaulted with how we got carried by our perks and how we are toxic gen rushers and all survivors want is a fair game and some time to play and I dont know I find people like you funny. Or at least that mindset the only part I agree on is the key

    Yup. It's a circle. But it's one being kept in motion by survivors, not killers. Although, to be fair, the devs are to blame - by removing killer matchmaking and protections to stop smurfcomps...yeah. Killers didn't start this.

    When I'm trying to climb the ranks and all I get is 3-4 man smurfcomps that are insanely BM, nigh uncatchable and all running crazy stuff, damn straight I'm going to have to adjust my playstyle. And it may not be in a manner that is enjoyable for the other side.

    For instance - this game, from last night. Players 1, 3 and 4 are all queued together, clearly on voicecoms. Note the ranks of #3 and #4. If I hadn't chased and camped #1, I would have ended the match with 0 kills. And then I go into match 2 with a hate-boner and anticipating the same thing.

    smurf premade 2 wat.png


  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1685363#Comment_1685363

    Yup. It's a circle. But it's one being kept in motion by survivors, not killers. Although, to be fair, the devs are to blame - by removing killer matchmaking and protections to stop smurfcomps...yeah. Killers didn't start this.

    When I'm trying to climb the ranks and all I get is 3-4 man smurfcomps that are insanely BM, nigh uncatchable and all running crazy stuff, damn straight I'm going to have to adjust my playstyle. And it may not be in a manner that is enjoyable for the other side.

    For instance - this game, from last night. Players 1, 3 and 4 are all queued together, clearly on voicecoms. Note the ranks of #3 and #4. If I hadn't chased and camped #1, I would have ended the match with 0 kills. And then I go into match 2 with a hate-boner and anticipating the same thing.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/W8PTIAVMP2S2/smurf-premade-2-wat.png

    Umm first those ranks are easy as heck to beat. I assume youre not that good(no offense) so I don't blame You but its not just survivors because killers are capable of choosing not to take their anger out. Same with survivors. Also multiple people have been tunneled instantly no matter the gens just because there wasnt a DS which means that those survivors will put DS on because a killer seen the opportunity for an easy match and played like that. Its not just survivors and thinking like that makes you part of the issue believe it or not

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1685490#Comment_1685490

    Umm first those ranks are easy as heck to beat. I assume youre not that good(no offense) so I don't blame You but its not just survivors because killers are capable of choosing not to take their anger out. Same with survivors. Also multiple people have been tunneled instantly no matter the gens just because there wasnt a DS which means that those survivors will put DS on because a killer seen the opportunity for an easy match and played like that. Its not just survivors and thinking like that makes you part of the issue believe it or not

    Yes. I'm very much still learning.

    So why do at least half my matches at rank 13-14 look like this?

    If it's easy to beat a 3 man team who clearly had someone smurf their rank down to roflstomp over newbies like me...well, I'd like to see you do it.

    smurf premade.png smurf premade 2 wat.png


  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1685539#Comment_1685539

    Yes. I'm very much still learning.

    So why do at least half my matches at rank 13-14 look like this?

    If it's easy to beat a 3 man team who clearly had someone smurf their rank down to roflstomp over newbies like me...well, I'd like to see you do it.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KR37SR2HSX07/smurf-premade.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/I9DQTUFAO82A/smurf-premade-2-wat.png

    Yeah sotry but I gave 1000 hours that is childs play to me. But yeah survivors like this aren't the majority and some just like to play with friends and like my gf just started and I like to play with her so thats how this match goes but im not trying to Smurf. Its not all black and white

1 2 ›