Professional survivor main wanting to pass skills on to apprentice

After over 300 hours of playing DBD, 50 of which were played at the highest competitive level, rank 1, I am confident in saying I have truly mastered it. I have even gone toe to toe with toxic rank 1 Wraith with Surge and won. But I have grown lonely playing at such a high level with nobody to challenge or play with who is as good as me. I am willing to pass these skills on to people who read this post and check out my yt channel at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVL3J6BDGiA if you want to learn how to play DBD at a tournament level. On my channel will be a series of clues to show you how to find my steam. ๐Ÿ˜

Comments

  • @Tru3fan2010 said:

    After over 300 hours of playing DBD, 50 of which were played at the highest competitive level, rank 1, I am confident in saying I have truly mastered it. I have even gone toe to toe with toxic rank 1 Wraith with Surge and won. But I have grown lonely playing at such a high level with nobody to challenge or play with who is as good as me. I am willing to pass these skills on to people who read this post and check out my yt channel at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVL3J6BDGiA if you want to learn how to play DBD at a tournament level. On my channel will be a series of clues to show you how to find my steam. ๐Ÿ˜

    Sorry but every 300 hour person isnt very good @Rivyn has a valid point and I assume this is bait

  • @Tru3fan2010 said:

    After over 300 hours of playing DBD, 50 of which were played at the highest competitive level, rank 1, I am confident in saying I have truly mastered it. I have even gone toe to toe with toxic rank 1 Wraith with Surge and won. But I have grown lonely playing at such a high level with nobody to challenge or play with who is as good as me. I am willing to pass these skills on to people who read this post and check out my yt channel at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVL3J6BDGiA if you want to learn how to play DBD at a tournament level. On my channel will be a series of clues to show you how to find my steam. ๐Ÿ˜

    Omg its definitely a troll but that song is the best thanks man that makes me feel a bit happier tonight

  • At least he/she/it doesnt complain about NOED, yet.. the first post is promising.

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    Here I found your theme song

    https://youtu.be/do8aC6OAuEQ

    PogU

  • You son of a....here take my upvote.

  • @Tru3fan2010 said:

    After over 300 hours of playing DBD, 50 of which were played at the highest competitive level, rank 1, I am confident in saying I have truly mastered it. I have even gone toe to toe with toxic rank 1 Wraith with Surge and won. But I have grown lonely playing at such a high level with nobody to challenge or play with who is as good as me. I am willing to pass these skills on to people who read this post and check out my yt channel at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVL3J6BDGiA if you want to learn how to play DBD at a tournament level. On my channel will be a series of clues to show you how to find my steam. ๐Ÿ˜

    Yeah so you finished the tutorial.

    Now, git gud.