Hackers

So I am finally unbanned and I've seen lots of recent backlash on the forums over lots of issues that I may or may not adress since the divisiveness of the topics. But about hackers, now I've heard that hackers are not common and yet small speedhacked are. Some people are saying they recieved lots of hacker who led others rebuke that with "I've been playing this long so my experience says you're wrong." Thats basically what it implies.

So first off its well known that the easy anti cheat is bad, therefore you have no place saying that someone is just had or confused over your experiences involving regular games. Whenever I get bad matches the whole day is usually bad, I've had games where the killer was a jerk back to back or they weren't that good but my teammates sucked. I have that happen frequent and just telling my friend @azame he asked me why I always have issues and I asked him whether he always dealt with it and he said no. And this forums is toxic to players who experience bad things all the time, because not everyone deals with it.

My next point is I've had killers that seemed too fast in the start of chase, but they weren't good so I never questioned it. But recently I've had two experiences with a hacker within a month. Cheryl picked herself off the floor in less than 30 seconds as me and 2 of my friends play a bubba on Campbell's church and lets say the rng favored him. He played like a jerk the whole time, tunneling for no reason at FIVE GENS at rank 1, but my friend who used to play pc said he seen him every now and then and he always played like that. I digress, so he slugged every one and had 1 hook, he picks me up and BAM Cheryl got up. Her perks you may ask, they were DS, BT, DH, and I believe spine chill, all I know is she did not have unbreakabill(unbreakable) or soul hard(soul guard) or tenackitee(tenacity) so there is no way she got picked up naturally.

Then even more recent I had a rank 1 pyramid head, I looped him on fun bus and he did not use his ability good, and he used his m2 too late to hit me mid vault. And then my last vault I was injured and I fast vault fun bus and as im halfway through the window I hear him place his sword and before I can move use it, I chalked this up to the bad mechanics, but thinking about it they would never make his ability that fast. Although this was less obvious it wasnt until I crane looped him that I really found out.

I vaulted the window and got sprinto bursto back and ran around as he vaulted and I broke chase as well since I waited in the crane, even if he had blood lust it would only be at 1. So he expected a vault and I watched him check and so after a second I slow vaulted to make him think I was waiting and lo and behold it worked, but as soon as I did the scream he knew and I started running but when I turned around he ZOOMED towards me faster than bloodlust 3 and maybe it was the same speed but I was waiting in crane to the point he cant get it. And when I tried making it back up the stairs he caught me and what made it worse is the fact he SLOWED down as he got closer. It wasnt lag because i had perfect, normal gameplay the whole match. So after that I KNEW he had an extra fast M2 and I even recorded it and showed @azame I could upload it but im not sure if it will work last time I tried uploading an XBOX clip it didn't work.

Comments

  • @Komodo16 said:

    So I am finally unbanned and I've seen lots of recent backlash on the forums over lots of issues that I may or may not adress since the divisiveness of the topics. But about hackers, now I've heard that hackers are not common and yet small speedhacked are. Some people are saying they recieved lots of hacker who led others rebuke that with "I've been playing this long so my experience says you're wrong." Thats basically what it implies.

    So first off its well known that the easy anti cheat is bad, therefore you have no place saying that someone is just had or confused over your experiences involving regular games. Whenever I get bad matches the whole day is usually bad, I've had games where the killer was a jerk back to back or they weren't that good but my teammates sucked. I have that happen frequent and just telling my friend @azame he asked me why I always have issues and I asked him whether he always dealt with it and he said no. And this forums is toxic to players who experience bad things all the time, because not everyone deals with it.

    My next point is I've had killers that seemed too fast in the start of chase, but they weren't good so I never questioned it. But recently I've had two experiences with a hacker within a month. Cheryl picked herself off the floor in less than 30 seconds as me and 2 of my friends play a bubba on Campbell's church and lets say the rng favored him. He played like a jerk the whole time, tunneling for no reason at FIVE GENS at rank 1, but my friend who used to play pc said he seen him every now and then and he always played like that. I digress, so he slugged every one and had 1 hook, he picks me up and BAM Cheryl got up. Her perks you may ask, they were DS, BT, DH, and I believe spine chill, all I know is she did not have unbreakabill(unbreakable) or soul hard(soul guard) or tenackitee(tenacity) so there is no way she got picked up naturally.

    Then even more recent I had a rank 1 pyramid head, I looped him on fun bus and he did not use his ability good, and he used his m2 too late to hit me mid vault. And then my last vault I was injured and I fast vault fun bus and as im halfway through the window I hear him place his sword and before I can move use it, I chalked this up to the bad mechanics, but thinking about it they would never make his ability that fast. Although this was less obvious it wasnt until I crane looped him that I really found out.

    I vaulted the window and got sprinto bursto back and ran around as he vaulted and I broke chase as well since I waited in the crane, even if he had blood lust it would only be at 1. So he expected a vault and I watched him check and so after a second I slow vaulted to make him think I was waiting and lo and behold it worked, but as soon as I did the scream he knew and I started running but when I turned around he ZOOMED towards me faster than bloodlust 3 and maybe it was the same speed but I was waiting in crane to the point he cant get it. And when I tried making it back up the stairs he caught me and what made it worse is the fact he SLOWED down as he got closer. It wasnt lag because i had perfect, normal gameplay the whole match. So after that I KNEW he had an extra fast M2 and I even recorded it and showed @azame I could upload it but im not sure if it will work last time I tried uploading an XBOX clip it didn't work.

    When you were picked up, was the cheryl near anyone? possibly she was hit with a anti hem and then the person went down

  • I can confirm slight speedhacking is very common currently. Killers are moving extremely fast at the start of a chase. They also maintain the speed after a hit which doesnt make since if it was bloodlust.

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/197853/hackers

    When you were picked up, was the cheryl near anyone? possibly she was hit with a anti hem and then the person went down

    As I said everyone except 1 was slugged and he was hooked

  • @azame said:

    I can confirm slight speedhacking is very common currently. Killers are moving extremely fast at the start of a chase. They also maintain the speed after a hit which doesnt make since if it was bloodlust.

    Well that doesn't confirm the video i showed you, but I have extra thoughts now I havent seen much but over the time crossplay has been out I've seen questionable speed and I always chalked it up to something else. Its noy common but this post was just to show that for some people they can see a good amount in a short time

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1680117#Comment_1680117

    As I said everyone except 1 was slugged and he was hooked

    and i asked was she near anyone, because someone could've used a anti hem on her and she got up later, plus we don't even have video evidence(no you showing one person doesn't matter, you need it available for all)

  • @azame said:

    I can confirm slight speedhacking is very common currently. Killers are moving extremely fast at the start of a chase. They also maintain the speed after a hit which doesnt make since if it was bloodlust.

    did you check if they had devour? because that would explain the speed

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1680187#Comment_1680187

    and i asked was she near anyone, because someone could've used a anti hem on her and she got up later, plus we don't even have video evidence(no you showing one person doesn't matter, you need it available for all)

    She was being chased while I was alive and one was slugged and the other was hooked so I couldnt have got her. Also a syringe doesnt work when you get downed.

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1680224#Comment_1680224

    She was being chased while I was alive and one was slugged and the other was hooked so I couldnt have got her. Also a syringe doesnt work when you get downed.

    Ok, do you have vide evidence to share

  • Not for Cheryl because xbox botched that on but I do of pyramid head but last time I tried uploading here it didnt work. Do you have a place I can contact you to provide it? Also I dont care for reporting him I never got the name so im not sure if you just want to see or if you were going to suggest that