Does the „b“ in DbD stand for bugs?
I think so, because.... Yeah I think it's obvious...
I think so, because.... Yeah I think it's obvious...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What's the point of this post?
Dead bug Daylight??
The Entity wonder what exactly you are implying....😁
No, its stands for by.
If you don't mind I will elaborate this point.
So, are you referring to Dead By Daylight, or the paraphrased dbd?
As dbd is an acronym for Dead By Daylight, as you said, B does indeed represent "By"
If you mean Dead By Daylight, there is only one B there, thus the lone B represents the second letter of the English Lexicon.
No, its 'bi' everyone knows The Entity loves all! 🌈
hates*
No, for Bacon. And I like Bacon.
Dead bacon is the best. Way better than live bacon. 😁
In the case of common knowledge, most people correlate the acronym DBD with the videogame Dead By Daylight. Thus, the variable "B" could either be representative of the letter B as you have stated, or it could stand for By, and thus being stuck in a superposition of both states.