My "*itch build" as legion

Just prestiged my legion and was only level 12. My perk build was lvl 1 make your choice, lvl 1 surge, lvl 1 devour hope, and corrupt intervention lvl 2. No addons btw. I was on a lery's map and the survivors made the poor choice of getting downed near the basement where I hooked two people. I hooked the third out of the basement while there was still someone in there and got my 3rd devour stack fast. After I downed one person with the help of devour though, people started to dc. I was going to give the last guy the hatch but then he also dc'ed. The same guy just said "*itch build". So are people dc'ing against Legion now in 2020 now? I don't even think he is that boring.

Comments

  • People get mad over everything.

  • Is it an itch build cause Legion shares crabs amongst themselves? 😢

  • @Buttercake said:

    Is it an itch build cause Legion shares crabs amongst themselves? 😢

    this made me smile a bit

  • I think it's just because you used Devour and it worked.

  • I play every killer except Huntress and Slinger, so I know with a certainty that survivors will DC against literally anybody. Just yesterday I had survivors DCing against Trapper, Blight, and Pig.

    I've heard they reinstated DC penalties this morning. Not sure if that means survivors will just kill themselves on hook, or if the DC penalty will be removed again because streamers keep getting hacked.

    Ignore any salt survivors give you. Or just enjoy it for what it is. There's nothing wrong with your build, except that you should prolly level it up more. On Sunday I had a SWF team call me a hardcore tunneller - except all 4 of them had DS and I didn't get hit by a single one.

  • @malatruse said:

    I think it's just because you used Devour and it worked.

    lol maybe

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Why MYC for Legion? His Frenzy should keep the majority of survivors a one hit down anyways.

    it was the only other viable perk that I had and I just prestieged him, I would have prefered like BBQ to get more BP.

  • Survivors dc to every killer. I have play Legion before and after rework, nurse pre nerf, trapper, meyers, pig, ghostface, huntress, clown and for sure someone I have forget by now.

    By every single one I had dc's. Because we all know how op clown and trapper are -_-

    Life is life... arrr... Survivors are survivors. It will always be like that.