Entity doesn't like a 4k on first hook

Hello!

Today I was playing Mike Myers and got Ormond...

Since it's common sense that as killer we want to leave that place asap I killed everyone on first hook. (yellow add-ons but I run knockout and infectious fright on him)

I wanna know why we still lose a pip while killing everyone. Isn't it the goal when playing killer?

I don't care about pipping but I'm just curious about that issue haha

To everyone who read, thanks :)

Comments

  • To discourage face camp / tunneling / slugging and encourage stringing out the gameplay so everyone gets hooked 3 times.

  • @Tricks said:

    To discourage face camp / tunneling / slugging and encourage stringing out the gameplay so everyone gets hooked 3 times.

    Good point. Thanks

  • I want to run the spooky myers build sometime just for the jump scares

  • This comes up so much that BHVR should consider having a message pop up saying something about it in the end screen. It could even be something vague like how the entity wasn't entertained enough.


  • @Ryan489x said:

    I want to run the spooky myers build sometime just for the jump scares

    I've been playing him with surge + thrilling tremors + knockout + infectious fright

    Hell of fun and very solid! You slug only 1 at a time to get T3, knockout and infectious value.

  • @steezo_de said:

    This comes up so much that BHVR should consider having a message pop up saying something about it in the end screen. It could even be something vague like how the entity wasn't entertained enough.

    "The entity is displeased with this small offering of despair and suffering" or something.

    Too bad that the Mikro managing of ones attention against good survivor or swf makes playing the killer a bigger suffering (aka more stressful) the longer the trial goes.

  • Sounds like you had an easy game. You shouldn't rank up in onesided games.

  • Michael is worst Entity's servant. He got some add-ons that allow you kill survivors without hooking and it always displease the Entity.

  • Lore wise the goal of killer is to toy with and hook survivors. Slowly eroding their hope of survival.

    But play for your own win conditions and you will have more fun, maybe not pips tho.