SWF lobbies broken| PC

Sometimes people are invisible to others when in the same lobby. Other times everyone is readied up but it shows that one person isn't for no reason when they clearly are on their screen. It is getting pretty annoying and I though it would be good to share it.

Edit: Another one regarding SWF lobbies not working is not being able to join games even when invited.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I am wondering if it is a server issue. The most recent time it occurred for me was 10/26/20 between 7:15pm and 8:15pm EST...we had 2 friends from the west coast and myself and another from the east coast trying to make lobbies and ready up but 1-2 friends were always invisible... This has been around for a while...I've seen posts date back to April. The post below has the most vote ups I think so please vote that one up if you are experiencing it.

    @G1ng3rBreadMan said:

    After an "Unknown Error" that has been happening swf lobby gets bugged, if they join me i wont see people in the lobby when they are and if i join them it wont show them readied up when they are so i cant get into a game. only way to fix it is i have to restart the game and sometimes i get bugged after every match

    Update: even after the new update that was suppose to remove "Unknown Errors" I still get them and still have this bug

    this what 2 of my friends in the lobby saw at the same time that i saw all 4 of us:

    PS_Messages_20201027_101705.jpg PS_Messages_20201027_101657.jpg


  • @Rothlon said:

    • Platform: PC

    • Description of the issue: SWF kicking and won't start/Players can't see other players in lobby

    • Steps to reproduce: Invite people to SWF

    • How often does this occur: 80% of lobbies

    Was playing DbD with some friends after patch 4.2.2, but it keeps kicking players from the party, can't connect, people can't see other players in the lobby that will then follow with it kicking people, if everyone readies up, it will unready 2 of them over and over.

    I would send a video and picture to show what's going on, but none of my friends want to play anymore until a patch comes out, so I can't record it, if anyone else has info/video showing it, please post it

    @SamBam061 said:

    I play on PS4 and I can't join my friends in custom games or swf online games. I get the invite and I accept the invite, I join the lobby and can see everyone but they can't see me. Or another example is I join the lobby and they see me but I can't see them ready up and they can't see me ready up. And another example is if I do ready up and they ready up they always get sent into a match and I stay behind in lobby still looking for a match. I have restarted my game many times, deleted and re downloaded it, restarted my router but nothing seems to help. It gets frustrating because I can't play with my friends so im usually playing alone. Everyone else can play together except me it works fine for them.


  • had the same, also saw it on some streamer lobbies

  • I've had this issue regularly happen the last few days, and the only thing that I've found fixes it is to restart the game.


    Did have luck when someone else created the lobby as well but that was one time only, had to restart when it cropped up again.