well, I finally got the "evil incarnate" achievement

SUUUUPER long match, and I feel like a total jerk. My apologies to the survivors. <3

Comments

  • Congratulations!

    I've done it a few times now, and I think one of my favorites was against a streamer on one of the MacMillan maps. I strolled up on three of them doing a generator and one of them spotted and pointed at me right?

    ...I tapped a on the keyboard until I was hidden again, and then peeked out to stalk. They thought I was memeing, and this was back when the hatch would not spawn if not enough gens were done.

    Doom.

  • Congrats! It's a tough one to get, and some survivors will DC out of spite when they figure out what you're doing.

  • @malatruse said:

    Congrats! It's a tough one to get, and some survivors will DC out of spite when they figure out what you're doing.

    yeah, that's happened to me a lot on the way to getting it.

  • Congrats. Very tough one to get. But you did it. And you made four new believers in the boogeyman while giving the middle finger to the Entity.

  • Gj, I did it during the MMR madness when I matched up with newer players. I felt bad about it, but experienced people just jumped in lockers or DC'd to prevent me from getting the achievement. They should really change the achievement to killing 3 survivors, not 4

  • @MrLimonka said:

    Gj, I did it during the MMR madness when I matched up with newer players. I felt bad about it, but experienced people just jumped in lockers or DC'd to prevent me from getting the achievement. They should really change the achievement to killing 3 survivors, not 4

    yeah, part of why I felt like a jerk was because the survs saw what I was doing, and kept jumping in lockers, but I kept at it anyway, which I'm sure was a huge pain for them and why I feel like a jerk for doing it. :|

    I'm honestly super grateful that they didn't just DC.

  • I got sooooooooo lucky with that achievement. It was my first time actively going for it.

    The first guy I ran into is either dumb as a rock or doesn't understand how Meyers works or what because he sat there out in the open t-bagging me...

    I get to T3 and murder him. Find the next two people and murder them as well. I find the last person and I ######### up. I had never actually used that item (the one that let's Meyers just murder people, the tombstone thing) so when I went to hit the last person, I lunged on accident and downed them. I pick them up and let them escape and in the great kindness of their hearts stand there and waits for me to unstun so that I can finish them off before my last T3 was up. Had they ran, I doubt I'd have caught them in time to use T3 to murder them...

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I got sooooooooo lucky with that achievement. It was my first time actively going for it.

    The first guy I ran into is either dumb as a rock or doesn't understand how Meyers works or what because he sat there out in the open t-bagging me...

    I get to T3 and murder him. Find the next two people and murder them as well. I find the last person and I ######### up. I had never actually used that item (the one that let's Meyers just murder people, the tombstone thing) so when I went to hit the last person, I lunged on accident and downed them. I pick them up and let them escape and in the great kindness of their hearts stand there and waits for me to unstun so that I can finish them off before my last T3 was up. Had they ran, I doubt I'd have caught them in time to use T3 to murder them...

    I did the unlimited T3 item; takes FOREVER to get to T3, but you stay there forever if you can manage to get there before they complete all 5 gens.