Bouncy Boy!

Sorry devs you had a great chance here, to transform this guy with serum etc, but it's like watching a drunk old man playing i mean this was rushed due to i feel candy man not able to be out right now but jinkeys this dude like #########.

Comments

  • He seems like a faster version of one of my customers on a Friday night.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    He seems like a faster version of one of my customers on a Friday night.

    LOL

  • everytime I see a blight swing I get a picture of an old man smackin kids with his cane yelling "get off my lawn" lmao

  • @xevra said:

    everytime I see a blight swing I get a picture of an old man smackin kids with his cane yelling "get off my lawn" lmao

    Dude, when playing him, I sometimes have the same thought after smacking a Survivor. "Get off my Gens, you dang delinquents!" SMACK *Survivors scatter like scared teenagers*


    Really adds to the experience.