Reflux as a killer
We have many license killers in this game most are from movies and one is from a tv show and another is from a video game but, what if BHV went out of there way and got a character that terrified you as a child in a game? This has been on my mind for a few weeks and after revisiting Rayman 3 I think it would be amazing and mind blowing if BHV got the license from Ubisoft to add in The Knaaren Reflux as a killer. I don't think it'll happen but, I would love it. I don't know what he would do and he probably would be tricky to get in but, if you played Rayman 3 as a kid you were probably very terrified of The Knaaren's back then and probably intimidated by Reflux when he first appeared and if he got in this realm would you be able to face one of your childhood fears again?

Comments
There are some people who play this game who won't know who tf he is and why he is scary, and would think its just a random killer, myself included
Honestly, I thought it was gonna be the old guy from Incredibles 2.