Legion
The legion ability is not very effective survivors heal quickly as if the ability were nothing they have to be without moving for it to work it never works I think it could improve I would like you to take it into account
The legion ability is not very effective survivors heal quickly as if the ability were nothing they have to be without moving for it to work it never works I think it could improve I would like you to take it into account
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok so here’s the things I know so legion is made to slow down the game you hurt survivors you slow them a little bit down like don’t expect them to stay healing 2 min but there are some addons that can increase their Time healing but just by a while
I don't know about that. After Pig, my next most losses (i.e. KIA) is to Legion. I don't know why but I don't perform well against them.