Could this help vs DS?

I've heard more complaints and defense of the perk then I can count. I'm in the grey on it I've used and played against it. But here's my thought it's simple and has already probably been said. Why can't enduring do it? It wouldn't require DS to change. Why not have enduring put the stun time from 5 to 2.5 seconds and get the perk used more. My opinion add any concerns.

Comments

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    I've heard more complaints and defense of the perk then I can count. I'm in the grey on it I've used and played against it. But here's my thought it's simple and has already probably been said. Why can't enduring do it? It wouldn't require DS to change. Why not have enduring put the stun time from 5 to 2.5 seconds and get the perk used more. My opinion add any concerns.

    It used to effect it. Thats why they made the stun 5 seconds was so that people using enduring would still have to chase someone if they got stunned with DS after the change to it being an anti tunnel perk.

    Then they changed enduring to not effect it and only effect pallet stuns... then left the timer at 5 seconds.

    That was over a year ago.

  • Idk the stun times were down to 2 or 3 seconds with the bug recently right? It basically made running DS pointless cause you get no time and they’re right back on you. Also just my opinion though. I guess running a whole perk for a reduced stun would make it seem more fair?

  • @Zagrid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/197281/could-this-help-vs-ds

    It used to effect it. Thats why they made the stun 5 seconds was so that people using enduring would still have to chase someone if they got stunned with DS after the change to it being an anti tunnel perk.

    Then they changed enduring to not effect it and only effect pallet stuns... then left the timer at 5 seconds.

    That was over a year ago.

    Yeah I forgot about that whoops.

  • @GorgonDorgon said:

    Idk the stun times were down to 2 or 3 seconds with the bug recently right? It basically made running DS pointless cause you get no time and they’re right back on you. Also just my opinion though. I guess running a whole perk for a reduced stun would make it seem more fair?

    It was like 1.3 seconds definitely not 3 lol even 2 is a stretch

    Source: mained myers who was a bugged killer during that time

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1674092#Comment_1674092

    It was like 1.3 seconds definitely not 3 lol even 2 is a stretch

    Source: mained myers who was a bugged killer during that time

    Damn well that would explain why no one could get anywhere with bugged killers lol

  • Running enduring just to counter ds wouldn't help much. Not everyone is gonna use enduring.