My pers. Statement. I play how i want & not how other´s want.
Hello,
First off all: Survivormains have no idea about killer´s . Also Killermains have no idea about Survivors. It doesn´t matter on wich argument you come, they still have their own opinions. I feel discuss with them is a waste of time. That´s why i play both sides (red ranks atm, cause i have the time) to understand how killers/survivors works. I play DBD since 2016 and i´ve seen alot of stuff in the history of this game. Toxic there and toxic there, duiscuss here and discuss there. Opinions there, insults there, harassment there & hatefullspeech about my race, sexuality and stuff like that. But there are also friendly gamers in DBD and this game also has an positive communityside too.
Is there a Killer rulebook ? No
A Survivor rulebook ? No
It doesn´t matter on wich side you play, or wich decision you try to make ingame. Sometimes someone will still complain about your decision. It also doesn´t matter if it´s the endgamechat, or Steam GB with -rep commends or other Platforms like Twitch and stuff like that.
They can´t take a loss ? or they mad about my/your playstyle ? OK... than let them make a salty -rep commend in Steam GB´s or Twitchchannels or ingame chats or other platform. Siriusly: NO ONE CARES...ignore it and good is. That´s my opinion 😉
If i wanna want to play fair, i will do & if i want to start camping or to tunnelin i will do it too. If i want to play survivor like a selfish i will & if i want to play like a Teamplayer i will too.
I also don´t insult other players or looking for them, cause i allways play solo (Sry no SWF, i need a challenge) and i play for myself.
What i want to say with this post is: I play how i want !! The important´s thing for myself in this game is: to have fun, not much more cause i paid my money for this game. MY MASSAGE & my pers.TIPP for everyone: Have fun and play how you want and don´t look to much for other ppl "complains" ingame or outside the plattform about "your playstyle."
Sorry for my bad englishgrammatic
Greetings 😎
Comments
Wow you're so brave! Here's a cookie. 🍪
You care so less what others think about you that you come here and tell everyone that you dont care what they think about you.
Do I have an idea about Survivors and Killers if I play both sides?
thank you <3
I don´t care what other ppl thinks about me, that´s true. The only reason why i was comming here is: To post a massage for all with this "Play how you want" this is what i want to tell, because i´m not the only one that´s sick and tired of other ppl. complains about everything and everyday. Stuff like moris, totems, keys, noed, bt , ds, tunneling, camping, bodyblocking, flashlightclicking, teabaggin, Insidius ect. are still ingame and can be used by everyone when they feel to do it. Also to many ppl care about, what others are thinking or how they play, but not me and i told you again. I play how i want and if you want, do it too.
what is with this game and people repeatedly posting this every single day
This ? you mean exacly my post ? I can´t believe that.